~Lost Pt.2~

It's been a while since I posted this one shot as well, so again, if you forgot what happened in part 1, I suggest you read that first before reading this.
_________________________

"Are you number 8?"

You turned towards the direction of the voice and saw a guy around your age holding up the slip of paper with an '8' written on it.

"Y-Yea I am." You stuttered.

You had to admit that he was pretty cute but for some reason you were hoping that your partner would be a certain someone else.

"I'm Mark, and you are?" He held out his hand.

"Y/n" You replied, shaking his hand.

(A/n: Any Got7 fans out there?)

You tried looking around for your brothers but they were no where in sight. Instead, your eyes caught the person that had been in your mind lately, Jungkook.

He was paired with a short girl with WAY too much makeup on. She was okay looking...I guess but I can't take my eyes off of them. He was smiling at her with that angelic face of his.

Why couldn't I be his partner? Stupid box!

"Y/n? We should get going if we wanna win this thing." Mark said gaining my attention.

"O-Oh yea..let's go." You muttered and took one last glance at Jungkook only to see him looking back at you.

Your heart skipped a beat at that moment before you felt Mark wrap his arm around your waist and pull you away.

"M-Mark? Wha—" I blushed from embarrassment.

"Relax, we're going into the forest, I don't wanna lose you so we should stick close right?" He smirked.

"Uh..yea..I guess so." You laughed awkwardly.

As you walked through the dark woods, you would feel his hand "accidentally" squeeze your ass from time to time making you want to just smack his hand away.

"Hey look!" He yelled and bent down to pick up the flag with the number '8' on it.

"Four more to go!" He said and placed the flag into his pocket, then returned his hand on my waist.

As you continued on, you realized that you couldn't hear any of the other groups anymore.

"Where is everybody? Did we go the wrong way?" You asked nervously.

"Don't worry, this forest is huge, it's normal to not hear anyone." He assured.

"Oh, okay then." You replied but you still felt uneasy.

About 10 minutes had passed since you found the first flag and you were beginning to worry whether or not we were lost.

"Mark, I think we should turn back, we haven't found any flags around here, maybe we went too far." You rambled.

"Y/n, just trust me okay? Your overreacting." He said running his hand along my sides.

But that's the problem, I don't trust you.

You decided to keep moving forward when suddenly you couldn't feel Mark's hand on you anymore, nor did you feel his presence anymore. You turned around to see that you were completely alone.

Did that asshole just leave me?

"Mark!? Where are you!? Mark!!" You screamed until your throat started to hurt.

Nothing...

Now what am I supposed to do? I have no idea where I am and I forgot my phone in the cabin.

*SNAP*

You flinched at the sound, and looked around you if anyone was there. You never liked the dark, you never knew what was hiding beneath the shadows.

"Who's there? Is that you Mark? If it is, this isn't funny!" You hollered.

Was it just my imagination? Maybe it was just a squirrel or something right?

You started pacing faster and faster away from the sound, hoping you'd reach the camp sooner or later.

*SNAP*

You stopped in your tracks, "Seriously, if that's you Mark, come out!"

Suddenly a dark figure came running towards you and before you knew it, your arms were pinned above your head against a tree.

You looked up and saw Mark with a malicious grin on his face. You were slightly relieved that it was him and not some murderer.

"Mark!? You scared the shit out of me! Where were you!?" You snapped angrily.

"What do you mean? I was with you the whole time baby." He grinned.

B-Baby?  *Gags*

"No you weren't, you left me alo—wait..was that you that I felt watching me?" You asked.

"Maybe, but I've always been watching you Y/n. Ever since you got here, I've been watching you." He said leaning closer to you.

Uh....stalker much?

"And now that I've got you here, I'm not letting you go." His eyes turned dark.

"No! Somebody help me!!" You screamed at the top of your lungs.

"It's no use Y/n, no one can hear you this deep into the forest." He smirked.

"I've been wanting to taste you for so long." He whispered into your ear and leaned into your neck, taking a long lick.

You gasped at the feeling of his tongue on your skin. You felt violated and disgusted. You knew from the start that you couldn't trust him.

He continued leaving kisses along your neck, placing fresh hickeys onto your smooth skin. You tried to yank your arms out from his grasp but he only held onto them stronger, causing you to yelp in pain.

Then an idea suddenly popped into your mind. You gathered all of your strength and kicked him in the junk earning a groan from him as he dropped to the ground from the pain.

You took this as your chance to escape and ran as far as your legs could take you. You were panting and out of breath but you couldn't afford to stop now in case he would catch up.

"Y/n! You can't escape from me!" You heard Mark yell from afar.

Oh yea? Watch m— *BAM*

"Ow.." You had bumped right into something or rather, someone. You looked up to see...
.
.
.
"JUNGKOOK!!??"

___________________________
Don't you just love cliffhangers? If you guys want a part 2, please Vote, Comment, and Follow me~💜