~Husband?~

You were the princess of the the royal family. Yea it might seem cool and all but honestly it's boring af. Having to always act proper and shit. The only fun part in all of this is getting whatever you want, whenever you want.

You also happened to be the only daughter of Queen Maria and King Theo. Your were 17 and a half to be exact. Yea I've got a reputation to keep up but I couldn't care less. I'm not those goody two shoes kind of girls.

I don't like being told what to do or how to act. At times I sneak out of the castle when my parents are asleep. And tonight was one of those nights.

I slipped on my white two piece dress, applied my makeup and got ready to go the club 'Eclipse' that was about a 40 minute drive.

You had your license taken away last week for speeding 50 miles over the speed limit.

What? What's life without a bit of danger am I right?

(A/n: this your dress btw)

You called an Uber to come pick you up

You called an Uber to come pick you up. After a couple minutes you started heading downstairs but suddenly stopped when you heard foot steps.

You quickly hid behind the nearest object......a plant.

Really Y/n!? A frickin plant?!

(A/n: I'm sorry😂 this was the only picture that looked decent enough)

I peered through the leaves and saw it was our maid Emilia. Phew I thought it was my parents, me and Emilia were pretty close so I came out of my "good" hiding spot.

"Hey Em, I'm heading out real quick just don't tell mom and dad ok?"

"Sure thing" she smiled and walked off. I love Emilia she's always got my back. Now time to partayyyy.

~

I arrived at the club and just from the outside, the music was extremely loud, just how I like it. As I was about to enter the bouncer approached me.