~Window~

*loud banging noise*

Your eyes slowly fluttered open from hearing the loud ruckus coming from outside your house. You tried to ignore it as best you could until you couldn't take it anymore and angrily jumped out of bed.

As you peered out the window, you spotted a large moving truck outside your house. New neighbors? The house beside yours had been on the market for quite a while so it surprised you to see people finally moving in.

As you were about to look away, a van pulled into the driveway. The side door opened and a long platform from beneath the van began extending out like a small pathway. You knew that those specific vans were for disabled people.

(A/n: Here's a picture in case my description was confusing)

And just as you thought, a man on a wheelchair came out from inside the van. He seemed quite young. You felt kind of sad seeing such a young person disabled.

"Who are you stalking huh?" Your brother Jackson asks.

You jump in surprise from the sudden voice in your ear. You turn around and slap him in the face as he stumbles backwards.

"Ow! Why'd you slap me!?" He yells in pain while holding his cheek

"You scared me!" You furrow your brows at him. He walks up to the window and takes a look for himself.

"Oh, people are actually moving into that haunted house?" He says.

"It's not haunted." You reply.

"It could be. I mean, why else would people not buy the house?" He points out.

"I don't know, maybe it's just old." You retort.

"You never know," He starts. "Maybe, the ghost is....right there!!" He points behind you as you start screaming your lungs off until you hear him laughing. You look up at him with the most hateful glare.

"I swear, I will slap you so hard even google maps won't be able to find you." You snap at him, as he quickly stops laughing and dashes out of your room.