~Blind date~

You were the daughter of the director who owned one of the largest companies in the city, meaning that people saw you as rich, spoiled and selfish. But you weren't like that at all. You never asked for anything in vain, you were kind to everyone you met, and most of all, you never thought of yourself before others.

Since you were an only child, being lonely was something you had grown accustomed to. Your late mother had passed away when you were quite young due to a car accident. Your father on the other hand was always busy taking care of the company so the only people you could really talk to were your maids and butlers.

Don't get me wrong, I love all the maids and butlers. Especially Emily, she knows how to make some damn good pie. I just wish I had someone my age that I could hang out with.

Like I said earlier, people thought I was some selfish brat, considering how wealthy I was. Which meant that people never tried communicating or interacting with me. So I've never actually had an actual friend my entire life.

As for school, you were enrolled in one of the most prestigious high schools in the city. Unfortunately, everyone there ignored you as well.

Does it bother me? Of course it does, I mean who wouldn't be bothered by it? But I guess I'm just used to it by now.

My father believed that it would be best for me to just stay in the house during winter break, where it's safe and away from the real world. But of course I wasn't gonna be some bird, trapped in a cage. I wanna go outside and explore the world. Which is why I sometimes sneak outside the mansion when father isn't home. Whether my father likes it or not, I am not some princess who can't take care of herself.

~

"Emily look it's snowing!" You yelled, pointing towards the window.

"Yes, I can see that Y/n. Your already sixteen, why is it that you still get excited over something such as snow?" She chuckled, as she tidied your room.

"Your telling me that you don't get excited seeing snow!?" You ridiculed.

"Well, maybe when I was about ten, but I'm almost thirty years old Y/n." She explained.

"So? Your never too old to enjoy snow! Anyways, I'm gonna head out for a bit, I wanna take a stroll around the city." You cheered, running to your closet and grabbing your winter clothes.

"Alright but don't stay out for too long! You'll catch a cold!" She cautioned.

"Yea, yea, I'll be back soon!"

With that, you scurried out of your room, down the staircase and out the back door since your guards were in the front of the mansion.

What kind of guards only look after the front of the house?

You carefully and quietly jogged to the fence where the end of your property was. You had stacked a couple of stones by the fence so that it's be much easier to climb over whenever you snuck out.

As you gracefully got over the fence you fixed your clothes that had ridden up and began your "adventure" for the day. Being outside of the mansion from time to time was like therapy for you, on the other hand, being basically imprisoned in your own home was like torture.

There was one little area close to your mansion that was full of beautiful trees and flowers. You often visited the place due to it's calming effect it had on you. The snow looked like small crystals falling from the sky, sparkling as they cascaded to the ground.