~Rivals Pt.4~

Jimin's POV:

Where the heck did Y/n go? I leave her for a couple minutes and she just disappears. I walk a bit further down the street to see if she just stopped by a store but suddenly I hear someone calling out to me.

"Jimin!"

I look over to where the voice is coming from and sure enough, I see Y/n standing there on the other side of the road. I watch as she waits for the cars to pass by. As she's about to step off the sidewalk, another car zooms past us and the next think I know, she's gone.

Wha—where...where'd she go?

Y/n's POV:

I'm suddenly pinned against a wall and before I know it, I feel lips crash against mine. It's not as gentle as I thought a kiss would be but damn does it feel good. As I open my eyes to see who it is, my stomach drops when I see him. It's Jungkook.

I try to break from the kiss but he ends up pulling me closer. I can feel the strength in my knees grow weak causing me to lean on him for support. The butterflies that I'm feeling in my stomach are indescribable. You know that saying where you'll never forget your first kiss? Well I'm definitely never gonna forget this one.

He finally pulls back allowing us to catch our breath. I bet my face probably looks as red as the rose on my necklace. He lifts my chin up so I can face him as he looks deep into my (eye color) eyes.

"Come with me." He whispers softly.

"What?"

"I'll be your substitute date. Do you really want to go on your first date with that Jimin guy?" He asks.

"Well—wait...how'd you know this was my first date?"

"Lucky guess? So what do you think? Stay here with Jimin or come with me?" He says with that gorgeous smile of his that literally no one can resist.

"Okay fine, but this better be one memorable first date."

"Don't you worry princess, I'll make sure this is the best first date you've ever been on." He smirks.

He holds out his hand for me and I gladly accept it by placing my hand into his. He starts leading us through a path down the alley that I don't recognize. A little while later, we arrive at the border between the free lands and another clan.

"Jungkook, where are you taking me?" I ask looking around.

"My clan."

"What!? Are you out of your mind!? You know I'm not allowed to cross into another clan, especially the Snake clan!" I say all panicked.

"It's fine, we'll get through without anyone noticing us." He says nonchalantly.

"Easy for you to say, you actually are from the Snake clan, I'm not. If anybody catches me and finds out that I'm not from here, I'm dead Jungkook."

I start to panic when I think about the possibility of me being caught. What would I then? Just let them kill me? What'll Lucas think? I can already imagine how upset he'd be.

"Hey come here," he steps forward and places his arms around you. "I won't let anyone hurt you, I promise."

His words help calm me down but I still feel like I'm making a bad decision. He then let's go of me and grabs my hand tightly once again.

"Ready?" He asks.

I take a deep breath, "Yea, I'm ready."

We make our way past the border, entering the Snake clan. My heart's beating fast not only because I'm with Jungkook but from fear. Fear that I'll be caught and killed once they realize that I'm from the Scorpion clan.