~Home Pt.3~

I don't know how many times I'll apologize for not updating on a regular basis but I want to thank everyone who still supports me and this book. I love you guys and I hope you enjoy. Happy reading~
_________________________

You sat there in complete awe, letting Jungkook's last words sink in. Does he actually want me to stay?

*Knock* *Knock*

Your eyes went straight to the door as Jimin came strolling back into the room. "Sorry about that, our older brother Jin accidentally ran over some kid's bike with our car. Luckily, no one got injured but now he's gotta buy the kid a new bike."

You nod your head as he takes his place on the side of the bed as before. "So? Did you come to a decision while I was on the phone? Would you like to stay here with us?" He asks with a hopeful smile.

You exhale deeply before answering, "I just hope that me staying here won't be an inconvenience to you guys."

"Y/n, if I didn't want you to stay here then why would I bother asking in the first place?" He points out in an obvious tone.

"I guess that makes sense." You reply.

"Plus, I've seen how you are at school. You're a good student from what I've seen so I trust you." He adds.

You smile, "I really appreciate you offering me a place to stay. I owe you guys."

"You don't owe us anything. But I guess since you're basically living here for free, you could help out with a few small things since everyone's in charge of something around the house." He explains.

"I'll do it. If it means that I can help out in any way, I'll do it." You say with all seriousness.

He laughs, "I see. Then, why don't I show you the room you'll stay in. Jungkook gets grumpy when he doesn't have his daily nap."

"I think grumpy is an understatement." You quietly mumble under your breath.

You hop out of the bed and follow him out to the hallway where you spot Jungkook coming your way. Your eyes meet for a quick second before he breaks eye contact.

"Finally you got out of my bed." He mutters in an annoyed tone as he enters his room and slams the door shut. You flinch from the loud slam of the door.

"Told you," Jimin says, aiming towards Jungkook's attitude. He leads you to a room at the end of the hall and opens the door. "This is the guest room but feel free to decorate it however you like."

You walk in, taking in the sensation of having an actual room. There was a real bed compared to your last room, a closet, and a desk in the corner of the room with windows shaded by pearl white curtains.

You turn back around to Jimin all bright eyed, "Thank you, it's perfect."

"Well then, I'll let you get settled in and if you need anything, just ask me or Jungkook. Our older brother will be here soon so I'll introduce you once he gets here." He says before exiting the room.

You take a seat in the bed, taking in everything at once. Starting today, you were gonna be living in an all-male house. You felt a bit nervous yet thrilled that you finally would be free from your aunt.

Your mind starts to float back to your grandpa and how he would react to this situation. Would he freak out? They're good people and I probably won't stay here for too long anyway. I don't wanna be a hindrance to them.

You get up from the bed and walk over to the closet, opening its doors and seeing how much more space you now had for your clothes. Back home, you had a raggedy old dresser that barely held all your clothes.

Now that I think about it, where are my clothes...and where's my bags??

You aimlessly look around the room, not spotting them anywhere. You think back and try to remember if they were in Jungkook's room. You head out into the hallway to Jungkook's room and stand right before his door.

*Knock* *Knock*

You waited for a little bit but there was no reply. You tried knocking once more and waited again, this time for a little longer. You sighed, feeling a bit annoyed as you bring your hand up to the door one last time until—

*Door opens*

You're taken by surprise when a shirtless Jungkook emerges behind the door

You're taken by surprise when a shirtless Jungkook emerges behind the door. Your eyes immediately dart down to his toned abs and you can't seem to peel your eyes away.

"What do you want?" His deep and husky voice mutters.

You have to quickly snap yourself back into reality before you reply, "I-I uh...I think I left my bags in here." He turns his head to scan around his room for your bags but you just can't help yourself as to gaze back down to his breathtaking body.

This man takes working out to a whole other level but—I need to snap out of it!

You watch as he spots something in the corner of his room which just so happened to be your bags. He walks over and grabs them before walking back and roughly tossing them to you as you barely manage to catch them.

"Thanks." You say in a slightly bitter tone.

Your eyes meet and it's like being sucked into a trance. The hard exterior that he surrounds himself in is difficult to unmask but somehow, you get the feeling that behind that exterior, there's a kind another side of him, a softer side.

"So, you made up your mind?" He suddenly asks.

"Huh?" You reply unsure of what he means.

"About living here with us. Are you staying?" He says.

"Oh! Yea, I...I think I'll stay. I promise I'll try to not cause you all any trouble." You reply as he stares at you blankly.

"Yea you better not or else I will kick you out myself," He warns. "Oh, and for the record, you really shouldn't stare at a man's body like that. It makes it really hard for us guys to hold ourselves back." He smirks as your eyes widen.

"W-What!? I was NOT staring." You defend, clearly flustered with cheeks burning in embarrassment.

"Really? Then explain why your face is so red." He grins, obviously amused, before taking a step back and slamming the door in your face.

You bring your hands up to your cheeks as the heat radiating off of them immediately reaches your fingers. You clench your jaw feeling annoyed and ashamed of how you were basically drooling at the sight of his toned body.

What is wrong with me!?

You make your way back to your room and shut the door behind you. Leaning your back against the door, you let the bags fall from your fingertips and crash to the floor.

You could clearly hear how fast your heart was beating. It felt strange since you'd never felt like this before. You took a few deep breaths before you could finally calm down.

Am I gonna be able to handle living here from now on?~

____________________________
I know this was kinda short but I'll make sure that the next ones are longer. So, if you guys enjoyed and want a part 4, then please Vote, Comment, and Follow me if you haven't yet~