~Earthquake~

"Dad, I'm heading out now!" I yelled from the front door.

"Wait!" I hear him shout as he comes running from the kitchen wearing an apron.

"Don't forget your lunch." He passes you your lunch that he prepared.

"Thanks dad, I'm gonna go now, don't forget that my friends are coming over later for the house warming party." I remind him as I head outside.

"I won't and be careful on your way to school!" He yells while waving goodbye. I wave back and then begin heading to school.

My father and I had moved into our new house just last week. When my mother passed away, the money my father was making wasn't enough for us to keep our old home so we were forced to move out. In our neighborhood, our house is probably the only raggedy, broken down one. I'm surprised they even sold us the house in this bad of a condition but it was the only one in our price range.

Luckily the school I went to was walking distance from the house. I have a small group of friends that I've been close to since middle school. Mary is the clumsy one, Tammy is the grouchy one, and Taehyung is...well, he's something else.

As I pass the front gate of the school, I spot Jungkook and his best friend Jimin talking by the fountain. I've had a crush on Jungkook for about two years now. Not only is he the smartest student in our school, he's the best athlete plus he has good looks.

He's everything that I'm not. Or, at least in my opinion. I'm probably one of the dumbest students in our school, I suck at sports, and my looks are basically average. Your probably wondering how I even came to like this perfect man. Well, two years ago he had been chosen to give a speech during the opening ceremony and that was when I first saw him.

At first his looks had obviously caught my attention but it wasn't only that, it was the way he spoke that got me attached to him. He seemed so determined and brave, I was put in a trance. And before I knew it, I had fallen in love at first sight.

The thing is, we've never talked before, I bet he doesn't even know I exist. But last night I had stayed up writing a love letter for him. This is the only way I'll ever get any chance of being with him.

You can do this Y/n! All you have to do is walk up to him, give him the letter and then run for your life. Easy enough right? I take in a deep breath and march right up to him and hold out the letter to him. I quickly close my eyes out of fear but mostly embarrassment.

Oh god, I feel like my heart is about to explode!

"I don't want it." He says plainly before walking off with his friend.

My jaw completely drops to the ground with a thump. He..He didn't even accept the letter. I can feel my body go limp from how in shock I was. With my letter in my hand, I shove it back into my bag and lazily make my way into the building.

I receive many looks and glares my way as I walk down the hallways. Do people know about me getting rejected? Word travels fast around this school. If there's one thing that you should know about this school is that it's classes are separated by the students' intelligence. There are classes from the letter A to F.

Class A is filled with the insanely smart students. Of course that's the class Jungkook is in. Can you guess which class I'm in? If you guessed class F then your completely correct. I don't know what it is about school, but no matter how much I study I can never manage to get good grades on anything.

I finally make it to my classroom where coincidentally, all my friend are as well. I walk over to my desk and take a seat, immediately slumping over the desk as I bury my head in my arms.