~Gang leader~

"Thanks Y/n, you can have the rest of the day off" My boss said.

"Really? You sure?" I asked while wiping the last table.

"Yes, now go before I change my mind" He warned.

"Alright, have a good day" I waved and headed to the staff room to grab my things.

After closing my locker I headed out the back door and began walking to the bus stop.

I don't like going through the back door since it's connected to an alley but it's the closest to the bus stop.

"Hey there miss, whatcha doin alone?" A man came out from behind the dumpster.

I jumped at the sudden scare. I ignored the man and kept walking pretending he wasn't there.

But the man was quick to block my way, "Hey! I'm talking to you!" He yelled.

I tried to push him out of the way but compared to him I was like half his size.

"P-Please..leave me alone" my voice came out shaky.

"Oh no no no, I'm not leavin you alone missy, in fact, your comin with me" he grabbed my waist and lifted me onto his shoulder.

"NO!! HELP!!! SOMEBODY!!!" I screamed and flailed around to try and get him to drop me.

"No ones gonna hear you in this alley miss" he said gripping onto me harder.

I yelped in pain as I felt his fingers digging into my skin. Those were definitely gonna leave bruises.

He stopped in his tracks and used one of his hands to grab his phone out of his pocket. I heard the sounds of him dialing someone.

"Hey it's me, I found one, she looks like quite the prize" he said.

I scrunched my face at the sound of him calling me a 'prize'.

Oh God, are they gonna kill me? Sell me? Why does this have to happen to me??

"Alright, I'll be there in few" after that he hung up and put his phone back into his pocket then started walking again.

"What do you want with me?" I said not bothering to get out of his grasp as I've lost all my energy.

"Shut up! You'll see when we get to the boss's place" he said and adjusted me on his shoulder to get a better hold of me.

We finally reached the end of the alley, I looked around and saw nobody on the streets.

No cars, no people, nothing.

He walked up to a black car and opened the trunk.

"Wait! Why can't I sit in the back seat!?" I shouted.

"Didn't I tell you to shut that fucking mouth of yours!!?" He yelled.

I didn't speak after that afraid that he'd just kill me now if I spoke another word.

He placed me into the trunk of the car and gave me a wicked smile before shutting it close.

~