~Devil~

After getting off work early I decided to head straight home to my small apartment.

Once I unlocked the front door I kicked my flats off and slid my jacket onto the coat hanger.

"Tae! You here!?" I yelled as I walked into the kitchen.

No response.

"Tae!?" I headed to his room and stopped in my tracks once I heard a faint laughter.

Is someone else here?

I continued my way to Tae's room and turned the knob only to see Tae completely on top of another girl.

"What the fuck!?" I screamed getting their attention.

Tae quickly got off the girl and pulled his underwear on.

"Y/n, it's not what it looks-" I cut him off.

"Don't even Tae! I'm not stupid....you know what? I'm done! I'm through with your shit!"

And with that, I walked right in front of him and slapped the shit out of him.

"Don't ever talk to me again!" I glared straight into his eyes then at the girl.

I turned around, purposefully letting my long hair smack his face.

I grabbed my duffle bag and stuffed as much clothes and necessities that I could fit in it and took off.

Fuck him. I don't need a man. I'm perfectly fine without him. Right?

Once I was out of the building I just stood there contemplating what I was supposed to do from now on.

I felt tears forming in my eyes blurring my vision.

No...I can't cry...I-I have to stay......strong....

But at this moment I couldn't take it anymore, all the tears came flooding out like a waterfall. Just like a brick wall, my world came crashing down.

How could he?? We'd been together for five years! And now all those years thrown in the trash...just like that...

I felt my knees grow weak making me drop onto the cold, hard, dirty ground.

Now where am I supposed to stay?

"Are you alright miss?" A voice uttered.

I think I'm going crazy now, I'm hearing voices!

"Miss? Can you hear me??" The voice said again.

Wait...am I imagining? I looked up and saw a tall figure standing in front of me.

I rubbed my eyes to get a better look at the person due to my tear-filled eyes.

After blinking a couple times I could tell it was a man, a young looking one. In fact, quite handsome too.

"Miss, I said are you alright?" He repeated.

"U-Uh y-yea, I'm fine.." I stood up unsteadily and brushed off the dirt from my pants.

"Are you sure? You don't look that good to me" he worriedly said taking a better glance at my state.

"Your right, I'm not fine! I just witnessed my boyfriend that I've been dating for five whole years fucking another girl!! And now I don't have a fucking place to fucking live in!!!" I spat.

After that mouthful I let out a deep sigh and looked back at the man who looked absolutely shocked at my outburst.

"I-I'm sorry...it's been a rough day as you can see" I explained while grabbing a handful of my hair.

"Why don't you come and stay with me then?"

I froze and thought for a second, stay with him? In his house? I don't think so.

"Look, don't think that just because I'm a total wreck right now that you can trick me into sleeping with you" I said

"I'm not trying to make you sleep with me, and plus your not exactly my type" he said looking me up and down.

I was taken back, "Oh yea? Well your not exactly my type either!" I retorted.

"Sure princess, you keep tellin' yourself that." He winked causing me to glare at him.

This guys' a total douche!

"So what do you say? Wanna crash at my place for a little while?" He asked.

"Heck. No" I said plainly.

"Fine, but don't blame me if you get raped out here on the streets." After saying that he started walking off.

Screw him, he's probably just lying because I wouldn't sleep with him...right? Would I actually get raped?

I looked around the streets and saw a group of middle-aged men smoking. Are they staring at me? Oh god, their probably thinking of raping me!

I walked after him, "Hey wait!" I yelled.

"Ok! I'll stay with you!" I yelled, trying to get the man's attention.

He stopped in his tracks but didn't turn back around.

"What was that?" He asked with a slight hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"I said...I-I'll stay with you.." I said a bit quieter this time.

He slowly turned around, "After you said no to me the two times I offered? I don't think so, you gotta beg princess." He smirked.

This guys' the devil! The ACTUAL devil! I can't believe he's making me do this.

"Please..let me stay with you" I said sincerely.

"Hmm lemme think.......no, that's not good enough." He then started walking away for the second time.

"W-Wait!" I got onto my knees, "I'll do anything! Please!"

He stopped and turned around to walk to me but faster this time.

He stood in front of me and grabbed my arms hauling me up off the ground.

"You shouldn't have said that princess cuz you'll regret it" he said mischievously.

The look in his eyes was different from earlier. His eyes appeared more dark and ominous than before giving me chills.

Oh God, please save me from the devil.

I'm not trying to make this too long so I'll most likely be making a part 2 for this soon. Ugh I've got like five or six unfinished one shots that I'm workin on. Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me~😘💗