~Bitten~

(A/n: I know you guys are probably thinking, "Really? Another vampire one shot?", I just really love vampire related things so here ya go, hope you guys enjoy!)
___________________________

We've all done something that we completely regret ever doing. And in particular, I regret meeting the one and only, Jeon Jungkook.

~1 year ago~

I fell in love with the sweetest , most genuine guy that I had ever met. Unfortunately, he'd been lying to me the whole time...

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do, why?" You asked.

"Cuz after this, you'll probably think I'm some sort of monster." He said with guilt written all over his face.

"What? No I wouldn't...unless you...I don't know, murdered me..but that's just absurd right?" You said jokingly.

"Hah..yea...murder you...that's crazy talk. Listen Y/n, what I'm about to do might freak you out but just stay calm ok?"

"Uh...ok?" You felt confused but oddly intrigued at what he was about to do.

"Good, now close your eyes"

You took a deep breath and did exactly as he requested and closed your lids.

You didn't feel nor hear anything for the first few seconds but that soon ended when Jungkook whispered into your ear-

"This might hurt a bit."

Before you could respond, you felt a sharp, excruciating pain on the side of your neck.

You immediately flashed your eyes back open to see Jungkook's head buried in your neck.

You thought he was giving you a hickey but this felt ten times worse than one.

"J-Jungkook! Stop! It hurts!" You tried pushing him off with all your strength but it was no use.

You gasped when you felt a trail of blood cascade down your neck.

The pain was unbearable as you felt his teeth sink deeper into your skin causing you to scream at the top of your lungs.

You began to feel your body grow weak as you lost the ability to stand upright. Your vision also appeared more blurry each time you blinked.

He finally separated from your neck and leaned back to which you saw his mouth covered in your blood.

You felt disgusted and violated by the person you had trusted and loved the most.

He stood there staring, with red liquid dripping from his plump lips as he licked them off with his tongue.

"Y/n I can expl-"

"Don't! Get the fuck away from me! I hate you!" You pushed yourself away from him.

"No! Y/n I-"

"I don't want to see your face ever again!"

His eyes went wide, and his face grew pale. You knew that you had broken a piece of his heart but you had to get away from him quick.

With that, you took off and ran straight home while holding onto your bloody neck. The pain was bearable but it still hurt like hell.

Once you arrived home, you slammed the door shut and made sure to lock it before heading up to your room.

You went straight into the bathroom and took a look into the mirror to study your wound.

You bent your head to the side and saw two small holes on your neck with blood still oozing out out of them.

You grabbed a wet cloth and held it onto your neck to prevent the bleeding for now.