~Falling Pt.4~

What's the best way to mend a broken heart? Buckets of ice cream, bags of hot Cheetos, and binge watching every possible movie or tv show on Netflix till you pass out seems about right to me.

(A/n: Any suggestions on what I should watch on Netflix? Lemme know.)

That's basically how you've been spending your whole weekend. Don't you just love being a couch potato? Cuz I know I do.

I mean, what's so great about Jungkook anyway? So he has a great smile, kind eyes, and a perfect body. Who cares!? Did I mention his thighs though?

Anyway, yea he treated me like the most important person in his life, always put my needs before his own, made me laugh till I couldn't breath...Oh who am I kidding? He was more than great. I just don't understand why he would cheat on me.

You could feel your chin trembling, similar to what a child does before they start balling their eyes out. The tears came spilling down your cheeks, one after the other as you let out your cries, echoing through the apartment.

There's times when you wish you had a shoulder to cry on. The only thing is, Jungkook was that shoulder. Every time you needed to let out your feelings, Jungkook was there to keep you sane. But now...that shoulder is gone.

~Monday~

You stared blankly at the ceiling. Last night had been rough. You basically cried until you had no more tears within you. You rolled over onto your stomach, digging your face into your pillow.

Should I call in sick? I don't think I can afford to not go to work if I'm gonna pay this months rent.

You rolled over once again until you fell straight onto the hard floor. You would have groaned in pain but you honestly felt nothing compared to the pain in your chest.

~At work~

Walking into the restaurant, you already felt like turning back around once you saw Jungkook. Unfortunately the manager had seen you come in and yelled, "Hey Y/n! Come here for a second!"

You saw Jungkook turn around and when your eyes met, his gaze was cold and empty. You could tell how upset he was just from one single glance. You tried to ignore the increasing pain in your chest before heading to the manager.

"We missed ya yesterday. Are you feeling okay?" He asked.

"Um, yea I'm just dealing with some personal stuff." You reply with a somber tone.

"Hey, if you need to rest up—"

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me. Thanks for the consideration though." You thank him by patting him on the shoulder before walking off to the break room. You basically threw your bag inside your locker before walking up to the mirror to fix your hair.

Just a couple hours with him won't kill you. I guess the only plan I have right now is to just pretend he's not even here.

"Y/n." Jungkook's voice calls out from behind you.

So much for that plan...

"We need to talk." He says walking up to you but you quickly evade him by going around him.

"There's nothing to talk about." You retort, closing your locker and heading out the room.

"Yes there is. Can you please just stop for one second!?" He raises his voice, grabbing your wrist so that you have no choice but to stay.

"Let go." You grit your teeth.

"I can't do that." He retorts.

You look around and see a few customers staring and whispering among themselves as they watch the two of you quarrel.