~Falling Pt.2~

You were driving on your way to work. All you could think about was how you were gonna have to spend the whole day with him and for however long he plans to work there.

Just relax, take deep breaths and you'll be just fine...*Rolls down window*

"FUCKKK!!!"

*Rolls down window*

I feel much better now.

~At work~

"Morning!" You announced happily walking into the restaurant as if you hadn't just had a massive breakdown moments before.

"Morning Y/n." A few of your coworkers hollered back as you headed towards the break room.

As you entered, it was completely empty since everyone was already on their shift. You opened your locker and placed your things inside. As you closed your locker, a face, specifically Jungkook's, appeared next to you, scaring the life out of you.

"Hey." He smiled as he leaned against another locker.

"Jesus! H-Hey." You replied sheepishly before walking up to a mirror, tying up your hair into ponytail but as you do, you notice Jungkook behind you, watching silently.

"Do you need something?" You ask.

"You." He says in a deep, attractive voice.

Your eyes widen, "Excuse me?"

"You're training me today aren't you?" He says.

"O-Oh right..." You mentally slap yourself for thinking something else. "Can you not stare at me like that? It's making me uncomfortable." You mention.

He smirks, "Why? Catching feelings again?"

You laugh, "You wish." You finish tying your hair and head out of the break room with Jungkook trailing behind. You walk over to your manager who's chatting with one of the customers, "Hey."

He stops mid sentence, "Oh Y/n, Jungkook, since it's his first day, just go around and show him what you usually do on a daily basis."

"That's it?" You ask.

"Yup, now shoo," He leans in toward your ear and whispers, "This woman's got the hots for me." He winks before continuing his conversation with the woman who clearly hasn't brushed her hair in years.

I pray for anyone who has the "hots" for him.

You turn around and see Jungkook patiently waiting for you to start teaching him. You sigh, already dreading what the next few hours will be like.

"Come on." You beckon him to follow you to an empty table. "See this table? All you gotta do is clear the dirty dishes and afterwards wipe off any muck on the table and ta dah! You're done." You say unamused.

"Seems simple enough." He says, nodding his head.

"That's what I mostly do, other times I'll take people's orders but since it's your first day, we'll teach you that some other day." You mention before walking off but before you can, Jungkook grabs ahold of your wrist.

"Where are you going?" He asks, staring into your eyes as your heart slightly races.

"I have to do my job too you know. If you need anything just ask." And with that, you walk off letting out a huge sigh of relief.

You walk behind the counter and rest your elbows on the counter, until Marge, one of the middle-aged ladies that you had grown close to ever since you landed this job.