May Actually Cusses

For my new found friends,
bafflingbullshit
LightBlueOctopi
Pop-tart_Queen
ChiaLovia

******* Trigger warning- cussing******

Most of the Avengers sat in the living room under the wrath of a certain May Parker, who just kept yelling with every other word a cuss word.

How did the Avengers get in this situation? Well, it was probably a comment made by one stupid Avenger who said Peter Parker, aka Spider-Man or May's nephew, couldn't be a proper hero. And even though Peter was being defended, he was scared half to death by his aunt.

Bruce Banner, Natasha Romanoff, Tony Stark, Clint Barton, Bucky Barnes, Sam Wilson, Vision, Thor Odinson, Wanda Maximoff, Scott Lang, Hope Van Dyne(?), and one Peter Parker all sat on the various couches, to scared to get off.

May finally calmed down, taking a nice deep breath. It was that moment Steve Rodgers walked into the living room and said the one word most would misinterpret as a death wish. "Language."

"Run!!" Clint shouted jumping in the vent above them. Peter had already jumped out the window swinging away with Iron Man, Falcon, and Scarlett Witch close behind. Thor called the Bïfrost to take him anywhere else. Vision phased through the wall at the same time Ant-Man and the Wasp shrank down behind the line of sight. Black Widow and the Winter Soldier were already running down the hall screaming in Russian. Bruce backed away into the elevator with his hands up.

Captain America looked around as he's comrades disappeared to wherever they were going. FRIDAY spoke up at that moment. "Mister Rodgers, Boss wanted me to inform you that you have messed up badly. The Avengers wish you luck from your trip to Hell."

Steve looked at the red faced May Parker who started cussing the super soldier out. Steve didn't even fight back instead shrinking back.

After an hour, the elevator opened to Nick Fury. "I'm here to hire a May Parker."