De-Void Part 3

10 minutes later, the doorbell rang. I opened it to see Peter smirking at us. Peter walked in and immediately started casually walking in a circle around Void, staring at him from every angle. Void did nothing but watch me. It made me somewhere in between super uncomfortable and weirdly turned on.

"He doesn't look like he would survive a slap across the face, much less the bite of a werewolf," Peter observed.

"I already did that, actually. The slap thing. He took it pretty well," I shrugged. Peter stepped in front of Void, bending down to stare into his eyes. I couldn't see his mouth, but from the look in his eyes, it was like Void was smirking at Peter.

"You don't think it would work?" Scott asked.

"This is more a war of the mind than the body," Peter replied cryptically, standing up straight. "There are better methods for winning this battle."

"What kind of methods?" Deaton asked, coming up to stand on the other side of me. Peter grabbed Scott's hand, and the claws popped out right in front of Void's face. He stared at this, raising his eyebrows like he was impressed. "We're gunna get into his head."

"So, what's the plan?" I asked with a sigh. Peter circled around to the back of the couch, leaning on it.

"Scott is gunna try to dig through pale and sickly Evil Stiles' mind to unearth pale and sickly Real Stiles," Peter explained. Void rolled his eyes behind his eyelids. "Then guide him back from the depths of his own subconscious. But he's not going to do it alone."

"Are you going in with him?" I asked.

Peter chuckled like the idea was ridiculous. "No. You are." Void looked up at me and I froze.

"Me? Why me?"

"Because Real Stiles has a connection to you. He's going to need that to make it back," Peter replied. Void was looking at me like I wasn't allowed to let them do this, so I crossed my arms defiantly.

"Fine. I'll do it," I said. Peter smiled and Scott rounded the couch to stand behind me and Void as I sat down. Peter guided Scott's claws to the backs of our necks. I looked over to Void, and he at me, and I smirked at him. That shows him for trying to tell me what to do. He was frowning, but the look deep in his eye said he secretly loved my defiance towards him.

"What if this is just another trick?" Scott asked.

Peter crossed his arms and chuckled. "When are you people gunna start trusting me?"

Scott glanced at him before looking down at Void. "I meant him."

"Oh," Peter hummed. Void side-eyed me and I made a point not to look at him, even though, fuck, was he hot.

Deaton reminded Scott of our lack of time, so Scott took a few deep breaths before plunging his claws into our brain stems. I gasped, pain radiating down my back as I squeezed my eyes shut.

Suddenly the pain stopped, and I opened my eyes. Scott and I were strapped down in the beds at Eichen House. I struggled against the padded cuffs around my wrists and ankles. Then I remembered I had super strength. I felt stronger than normal, and certainly stronger than before when I had been tied up like this.

I jerked my hand upwards, and it broke through the cuff. Scott stared for a second before smiling at me. He did the same thing as I undid my restraints.

When we were both free, Scott asked, "What now?"

"Um..." I looked around. "Should we try the door?" Scott nodded and told me to stay behind him as he inched forward like he was walking on a balance beam. The door opened with a squeak. Scott looked back at me and went out the door.