Restraint Part 4

I walked into the library with Stiles and Scott. Jackson, Lydia, Matt (the one who lent Jackson the camera), Erica and Isaac trailing behind. Harris was waiting by the check-out desk, his hands in his pocket.

Stiles, Scott, and I took a seat while the others went to a different table. Then Erica sat down right next to me. I furrowed my eye brows, looking at Stiles.

"Oh, uh. We can't be in detention together," Jackson said pompously, nodding in our direction. I rolled my eyes. "I have a restraining order against these tools."

"All of these tools?" Harris asked.

"No, just us tools," Stiles said, rubbing the back of his head.

"Fine. You three, over there." Harris pointed to a different desk and we hopped up to go to them. Erica stayed seated, smirking at Stiles. I didn't like how she was looking at him, so I was glad that we had to move. Scott, however, wasn't because that meant he was farther from Allison.

"I'm gunna kill him," Scott said. Scott was now on his own side since Stiles sat next to me.

"No, you're not," I said. "You're gunna find out who's been controlling him and then you're gunna help save him." My voice made it sound like a suggestion, but I wasn't suggesting.

"No." Scott looked at Stiles. "You were right. Let's kill him."

"Oh...no..." Stiles breathed.

"What happened anyway?" I asked.

"I was taking my test and I heard Allison's heart. She was with Jackson and she was scared. I don't know if he was attacking her or what, but he was naked," Scott said.

"Woah, what? He was naked?"

"He'd just gotten out of the shower," Stiles explained. "What are you doing in here?"

My eyes shot to Isaac, who was now sitting with Erica. "Um. Just, uh, I was late to class. Harris caught me." Okay, so it wasn't my best lie, but it was better than telling him, 'oh nothing, just getting down and dirty in the janitor's closet with Isaac'.

I glanced over at Jackson's table. To change the subject, I said, "Hey. What if it's Matt who's controlling Jackson?" Stiles' eyes widened at the idea. "I mean, this whole thing comes back to the video, right?"

Scott rested his chin on his arms. "Well, Danny said that Matt was the one that found the two hours of footage missing."

"Exactly," I said.

"Yeah... Like he trying to throw suspicion off himself," Stiles added.

"So he makes Jackson kill Isaac's dad, one of Argent's hunters, and the mechanic working on your Jeep?" Scott asked, his brows pinched together in confusion.

"Yes," Stiles said.

"Why?"

"Because..." I trailed off, not having a valid reason.

Stiles jumped in, saying, "He's evil." We looked over to see Matt chomp down on a chip with a dumb look on his face.

"You guys just don't like him," Scott said, seeing the glare in Stiles' eyes.

"The guy...bugs me. I don't know what it is," Stiles mumbled, leaning back in his seat as he stared at Matt. "Just look at his face." Matt shook his bag of chips at Jackson, silently asking him if he wanted any. His mouth was set in a line and his eyebrows were up so high that it formed three deep lines on his forehead. Jackson, with his arms crossed, rolled his eyes, shaking his head.