Unleashed Part 3

I knelt by the twin's twin bikes, watching Allison fiddle with the hoses. Okay, so I knew nothing about motorcycles. Do they even have hoses? Whatever, I just took the picture and the pieces she gave me. Isaac waited with her for his part of the plan while I ran back inside to Scott, giving half to him.

We sat on either side of the twins, and they rolled their eyes. The one closest to me looked at me with a frown, while the one closest to Scott looked at him. We looked at each other before smiling at our respective twin. Scott kicked his backpack, and the clinking of metal attracted their attention to it.

Scott pulled out a gear and spun it in his hand before setting it on the table. "Y/N, does this look kind of important?"

"Hm... I don't know. Not really a bike kind of girl. Although, I did find this." I reached into my own back and pulled out a clipped spark plug. "I may not know much about bikes, but I know they don't run very well without a spark plug."

"You're right. I found this, too." Scott lifted another gear, and this one had a ripped wire attached to it. He chuckled, "I have no idea what this thing does."

The twin's faces were priceless, and I wish I could've gotten a picture. A motorcycle—the one we left working—revved in the school. Isaac would be on that bike. Their faces turned to stare in the direction of the sound. Scott and I smirked at each other. Aiden jumped up from his seat, despite the argument from Ethan. Ms. Blake, oblivious to our shenanigans, stared at the door Aiden had just run out of.

The engine roared as Isaac rode the bike down the hallway to get to here. The tires screeched to a stop.

"Get off my bike!" Aiden yelled. We all walked out into the hallway and Isaac sauntered over to me and Scott. Aiden checked his bike for damages, holding his helmet. Ms. Blake saw and walked up to him.

"You have got to be kidding me," she said seriously. "You realize this is gunna result in a suspension." Aiden looked over Blake's shoulder to us with a dumbfounded expression. Allison and I looked at each other and broke out into quiet giggles while Isaac and Scott chuckled to themselves. I quirked one eyebrow at Aiden just to taunt him, and his mouth dropped into a scowl.

I looked around for Stiles, since he should be in this class, but I didn't see him. I pulled out my phone to text him.

Where are you? Everything ok?

He replied quickly.

Am ok. With Deaton. Explain later.

I didn't reply, knowing when he texted in short sentence fragments, it meant he was working on something important and I needed to let him be. He texted again a few minutes later.

Just kidding. Meet us in the music room. Lydia just called. Something happened to the music teacher.

I slowly slipped away as Aiden was getting chewed out and jogged down to the music room. Lydia had tears clinging to the lashes on her lower lids, and she jumped when I came in the room. She realized it was me and sighed with relief, wiping her eyes dry with a small tissue.

"Are you okay? Stiles called," I told her, walking up and putting a hand on her arm. She pointed to the piano lid covering the keyboard. There were five short scratches in a light spattering of blood. "We can figure that out in a second. Are you okay?"

Lydia seemed genuinely surprised that I was asking and nodded slowly.

"Good. I'm glad. What were you doing in here anyway? You don't even take music," I wondered aloud.