More Bad Than Good Part 3

Scott slid open the door to Derek's loft and Lydia walked straight in, looking around for them. It was dark and looked like nobody had been home for weeks. Stiles and I walked up next to Lydia, looking around.

"They said they'd meet us here," she said, confused.

Scott grunted and I turned to see the twins punching him. After each got a turn, they threw him to the floor. Stiles pulled me out of the way as they charged, dragging me to the side of the room.

The twins smiled as they fought Scott, who didn't fight back. I winced, letting them beat the crap out of him even though the desire in my bones said to protect him.

After a few minutes of that, he crumpled to the floor, and they kicked him in the face.

"Enough!" I yelled, running over and shoving them away. I knelt next to Scott, rolling him onto his back to see if he was okay.

"I thought you guys were gunna teach me to roar," Scott groaned through the blood draining from his nose.

"We are. You do it by giving in," Ethan replied.

"Giving in and letting go. That's how Deucalion taught us control," Aiden said.

"Obviously, that tactic isn't working!" I spat at them as they tried to step to Scott again. "Find a new one." I shook my head at them then looked back down at Scott.

Not even two seconds later, Aiden said, "Okay." He grabbed my arms, holding them behind my back. He growled in my ear, and I could feel his fangs against it as he shoved my arms together, farther than they should've been able to go.

I screamed as I felt my shoulders pop out of place. Stiles yelled my name, but Lydia held him back when Scott stood, scowling at Aiden.

"Let her go," Scott warned.

"Make me," Aiden replied. Ethan twisted and slammed his foot onto my chest. It seemed like I heard the crack of my ribs before I felt it. Blood spurted from my mouth, and Aiden kept snapping my arms right before they finished healing so I couldn't fight back. Every time Stiles tried to come to me, Lydia held him back from the fight, and he wasn't trying to hide his growing frustration with her.

Ethan kicked my knee backwards and I groaned, trying not to scream, and I fell to the ground. Scott attacked Ethan, and Ethan easily threw him back. It was like Scott wasn't even trying. Aiden put his foot down on the center of my back, slowly adding more pressure.

I coughed as the air left my body, and I looked up to see Ethan fighting Scott, who was losing still.

"Get off of her!" Scott growled. Aiden grinned and stomped down on my spine, snapping it like a twig. I screamed as pain tore through my entire body. Stiles yelled my name again, freeing himself from Lydia's grasp and running to me. Aiden (who was enjoying this way too much in my opinion) grabbed Stiles by the throat, lifting him off the ground.

Then suddenly I heard a piercing roar so loud it seemed to physically break through the air waves in the room. Instantly, Aiden's foot was gone from my back, replaced by Stiles' tender touch to my shoulder. I looked over to see the twins panting and standing far away from us. Scott stood over Stiles and me protectively.

"I said stop," he growled to the twins.

"Y/N?" Stiles said cautiously. I groaned as my spine realigned itself and my ribs bowed back outwards to heal.

"I hate them," I panted on the ground. "Help me up." Stiles took my hand, slowly helping me stand on my feet. I felt the last bones in my body heal as I glared at the twins.