Unleashed Part 2

During chemistry, Harris talked about momentum, but I was more focused on Isaac, who was sitting next to me and practically quaking with rage. Stiles was at the principal's office waiting to talk to his dad. The one time he was there and wasn't in trouble.

"Give me a chance to figure it out before you do anything," Scott begged Isaac. While Danny was defining inertia, Isaac interrupted him, asking to go to the bathroom.

As he walked out the door, Scott jumped up. "I have to go to the bathroom, too."

"One at a time," Harris denied.

"But I really have to go. Like, medical emergency have to go."

"Mr. McCall, if your bladder suddenly exploded and urine began to flow from every orifice, I would still respond 'one at a time.'," Harris said.

Right outside, I heard the sound of someone grunt while punching another. I knew that wasn't Isaac's grunt, and it had tenor, so I assumed it was the twins. They're voices were a little high. I widened my eyes at Scott to let him know something was going on outside, and I was fairly certain Isaac was either getting beaten up or doing the beating. Neither had good outcomes.

"Is that enough hyperbole for you, or would you like me to come up with something more vivid?" Harris asked Scott.

Scott slowly sat back down. "No. No, that was pretty good." Scott leaned into me, whispering, "Do something."

"Oh, like what? He wouldn't let you go, why would he let me?" I replied.

"Just say you're on your period or something."

"No!" I hissed.

"Please!"

"Oh, my god! I'm gunna kill you for this. Mr. Harris!" I called. Harris frowned, facing me slowly at having been interrupted yet again. "I have use the restroom."

"Do I need to repeat myself again, Ms. Y/L/N?" Harris sighed.

"No, but-."

"Then sit and wait your turn."

I growled at Scott then pulled out a tampon from my bag. "Mr. Harris." I held up the tampon so he could see. "Can I please go to the bathroom?"

Harris frowned like he wanted to say no again but jerked his head toward the door. I thanked him and quickly ran out. I stopped as soon as I saw Isaac standing in the middle of the hallway. At the other end, Aiden was slamming Ethan's head into the lockers, and Ethan was smiling as the blood poured out of his mouth.

I stared in shock as Aiden threw Ethan across the hall, and Ethan landed at our feet. Harris stormed into the hall and Ethan crawled away in panic. Aiden had already left the hall. My face fell as I realized what this meant for us.

"What is this? What's going on?" Harris asked. Danny knelt next to Ethan, asking if he was okay.

Ethan squinted up at us, blood drying on his face. "The-they just came at me."

"Isaac, Y/N, what the hell did you do?" Harris blamed. My mouth pinched shut, trying my best not to scream out 'his brother did it' because who the heck would believe me.

Isaac and I were sentenced to lunchtime detention, and as soon as class was up, I was raging almost as much as Isaac had been earlier.

"Don't let it bother you. It's just lunchtime detention," Scott said, catching up to me in the hallway. "If all they want right now is to piss you and Isaac off, then don't give in. They're just trying to get to you."