"Ooh! Is Dani finally going to get a boyfriend?" Zach teased.

"Shut up," I said playfully. Zach put his hands up in defence.

"Ok, ok," he said. I shook my head then leaned back onto the couch and watched the movie.

Over the next few weeks Jordyn and I got closer, and I found out that he too, was gay. I thought that we had a chance and I was excited to finally get over Zach.

Jordyn told me to meet him at the same park where we met, I walked there and saw him on the same bench where we met. He smiled at me as I approached him, I returned the smile and sat on the bench with him.

"I've been wanting to tell you this for a while but, I really like you Dani, I understand if you don't feel the same but I just thought I would let you know," Jordyn said with his head down. I pulled his head up gently and looked into his beautiful hazel eyes and smiled.

"Don't worry, I like you too Jordyn," I replied.

"Then, will you be my boyfriend?" he asked.

"Of course," I replied. We connected our lips and we both smiled into the kiss. I now knew that I could move on from Zach.

Turns out, I was wrong. The past few months that we have been dating I still couldn't get my mind off of Zach, everything that I did with Jordyn, reminded me of Zach and Jack. No matter what I did, Zach was always on my mind.

I opened the door, coming home from my date with Jordyn. I saw Zach sobbing on the couch, nobody else was on this floor but him and I. I took off my shoes and ran over to him. I sat beside him and pulled him into a hug. I rubbed his back gently and he hugged my torso tightly and sobbed into my shirt.

We stayed like that until he calmed down enough to talk.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Jack, he ch-cheated on me," Zach said then started crying again.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"In his room," Zach replied weakly. I got up and Zach pulled my arm back. "Please don't Dani."

"He needs to learn his lesson," I said. I ran up to his room and barged in, I saw Jack on his phone in his bed. "You bitch! Thinking it's ok to cheat on Zach, I found him sobbing on the couch, broken because of what you did to him. He's fucking sad Jack, it's all because of you. Then now you haven't even apologized or talked to him, you're just on your phone probably sending nudes to some random dude that you don't even know. Zach trusted you with his whole heart, he loved you Jack, he probably still does, but you threw him away like nothing," I shouted.

"I'm sorry," Jack said.

"You better be," I said then stormed out. I went back to the living room where Zach was crying again. I sat down beside him and hugged him again. I rubbed his back then I heard the door open. Jordyn walked in just as I gently kissed Zach's head. Jordyn looked at us in shock and shook his head. "Jordyn, it's not what it looks like I swear," I said then started walking towards him.

"Are you cheating on me?" Jordyn asked with tears in his eyes.

"No baby I swear, Zach's boyfriend just cheated on him and he needed somebody to comfort him," I explained quickly.

"Liar," Jordyn said. I opened my mouth to explain more but Jordyn stopped me. "Don't even try, we're over."

Jordyn walked out and tears trickled down my face, I shook my head then ran outside in my bare feet. I ran and ran until I got to the park, it was deserted, I was the only one there. I sat down on the ground and leaned my head on a tree. Tears ran down my face like a waterfall and I just sat there sobbing.

About an hour later I heard a familiar voice.

"Dani?" I heard Zach call. "Dani?" Zach came beside me when he found me and pulled me into a hug. I sobbed some more and Zach rubbed my back. "Shhhh, it's ok." I couldn't stop the tears and his shirt was now soaked from my tears. "Shhh Dani, it's all going to be ok."

"No it's not, he's gone now," I said. I calmed down and pulled away from Zach, I saw him smiling.

"It will be alright, just let yourself have some time," Zach said.

"Thank you Zach," I said as I wiped my tears.

"Your welcome," he replied. Zach leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. Our lips moved in sync and I smiled then pulled away. "Sorry, I, I shouldn't have done that, you're probably not ready to move on," Zach said with his head down. I pulled his head up with my finger and smiled at him.

"I'm ready whenever you are," I said quietly.

"Dani, will you be my boyfriend?" Zach asked me.

"Of course," I answered. I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back just as tight.

We stayed like that for a few minutes then pulled away.

"Let's bring you home and get you all cleaned up," Zach said then helped me up. We walked back to the house to find that Jack was now gone and it was just the two of us in the house. Zach started a bath for me and grabbed a towel and fresh pyjamas. "Get yourself clean, then meet me in the living room for a movie date," He said then kissed my cheek and left. I undressed quickly then sat down in the bath and turned off the water, I still had a headache from all of the crying but the bath helped with that.

When I was finished in the bath I put on the pyjamas and dried my hair, I hung up my towel then went downstairs where Zach was waiting on the couch. I sat beside him and he cuddled into my side as I played the movie.

About half way through the movie Jack, Corbyn, and Jonah came home. Jack shook his head then ran upstairs, and Corbyn and Jonah came over to us. I noticed that Zach was asleep so I started playing with his hair.

"What happened here?" Corbyn asked confused.

"Jack cheated on Zach, and I was comforting him and Jordyn walked in and thought that I was cheating on him so he broke it off. I ran to the park upset then Zach found me and comforted me, and long story short he asked me out," I said with a small smile on my face.

"Wow, you guys are confusing, but I'm glad that you guys are finally together," Jonah said with a smile. I smiled back then looked at Zach.

"Me too, he's perfect."