Chapter: 30 Get Out!

Start from the beginning

"You are saying that I am a slut," she sneers.

"I never said that you are the only one who said that," I say nonchalantly.

"You bitch!" she raises her hand to slap me even before it can come anywhere near my face I grab her wrist harshly. 

"Ashley!" Nathan yells, his voice seething with anger.

"Nathan babe, look she is hurting me," she whines as she struggles to free her wrist.

I tighten my grip on her even more and pull her towards me," Don't try to do this mistake again, Ashley," I say in a cold voice and shake my head slowly," because next time if you try to do something like this, I will rearrange your face in such a way that no cosmetic surgery will be able to fix it."

"Leave my hand you crazy bitch," she cries and claws my hand attempting to free her wrist. 

"Nathan, she is hurting me in front of you and you are not doing anything," she sniffs as tears fall from her eyes. A smirk forms on my face when I see her pathetic acting.

"Abigail leave her," Nathan says, but I ignore him as my focus is on the girl in front of me who is digging her fingernails on my hand.

"I said, leave her," he yells and pulls my hand sharply away from her, causing me to stumble a few steps back.

"Look, it is bruising," she starts crying and rubs her wrist with her other hand.

Nathan realizes what he has done, opens his mouth to say something as he stretches his hand towards me.

However, it is too late as something snapped in me and all I can feel is pure rage. My hand connects with his face with such a force that it even surprises me, the sound of the slap resonates in the hallway. My palm is stinging from the impact of the slap, but I am beyond angry to pay any attention to that.

He clenches his jaw and looks at me. Not backing out as I hold his gaze. I can practically feel the anger radiating off from my body. His chest rising and falling as he takes deep breaths.

"How dare you slap him?" Ashley screeches.

Both of us continue our staring match, completely ignoring her.

"Get out of my house," Nathan says.

"You heard him, bitch, get out!" she scoffs, her voice filled with scorn.

"You heard me, Ashley," he says sharply," Get out of my house right now!" still not breaking eye contact with me.

"Nathan, how can you say this to me? You love me not her," she whines.

"Ashley, don't compel me to drag you out by myself," he closes his eyes and exasperates, " Leave!"

"Nathan I am leaving for now, but I will not leave you again. I know you love me and can't stay away from me for long," she says as she walks out of the front door.

As soon as I heard the sound of door closing I turn around to leave.

"Wait!" Nathan exhales and rakes his hand through his hair, "You were not leaving her hand...she's hurting..."

"She was hurting?!" I shout before he can finish his sentence.

"You just saw she was hurting, but you haven't seen that she tried to slap me?" Finally, all my patience wearing down," Or that she called me a slut?"

"Or you also believe that I spread my legs open for every man?" I question him, without caring about the choice of words.

"Abigail," he admonishes," you clearly don't know what you are saying or thinking," his voice louder than usual.

"I am completely aware of what I am saying," I stare at him menacingly," and you know what I think, that you are a disgusting person and I hate you!"

In a swift motion, he pinned to the wall, his body almost touching mine. I may have been affected by our such close proximity if I was not beyond angry.

"You don't mean that," he says quietly and shakes his head," you don't hate me."

"After all this, you think I will confess my undying love for you?" I chuckle coldly.

"You want me to say that I love you so much that whenever I think of leaving you I feel like somebody is pulling my heart from my chest...that even whatever you did to me I can't bring myself to hate you," my voice slightly chokes, but I quickly swallow my emotions," you expect me to say all these things to you?"

He seems shaken up. He blinks quickly and then taking his bottom lip between his teeth he looks away as if debating on something.

"Truth is I can't be with you," I shove him away," I don't want to be with you."

"I can live with a person who doesn't love me, still treats me the way I deserve to be treated, but not with you...you always walk on me, leaving me to think what I did to deserve this?"

"I don't want to hurt you..." he trails off.

"This is not the first time I am hearing this line, "I shake my head, "I believe you get some kind of satisfaction in hurting or insulting me."

"Why can't you just leave me? You have got everything you want? The person you love came back to you...you can start your new life with her. " I ask as I walk backward.

"I can't leave you," he looks at the floor and shakes his head.

"If the promise you made to make my life hell is stopping you then, congratulations you have fulfilled your promise. In fact, you did better, as my life was already a hell you made it even worse than that."

My words hit him like a bucket of cold water as he freezes on his spot. His face holds so many emotions, but I can't understand any one of them. At one moment I feel I find sadness too, but I can be mistaken.

"All of this is too much for me to bear, even I have some limits," I fold my hands in front of him, "For God sake, please just spare me," tears brimming in my eyes. Giving him a last look I go inside the room, closing the door behind me. 

*********************************************************

I am grateful to all of you for being patient and understanding. As I am feeling better than before, so I thought to complete the remaining chapter for you guys. I am feeling so overwhelmed after reading all your wishes, each comment means so much to me that you guys can't even imagine. A nobody like me is receiving so much love, seems just like a dream to me. I can't thank you enough, for making an ordinary girl like me feel so special. Love you all.