Date gone wrong - Zonah

Start from the beginning

"I love you Zach," Jonah told me weakly.

"Jonah, don't, you're not going to die, listen to me, you'll be ok, just stay awake," I said, my voice cracking. I heard sirens and a sigh of relief came out of me. "Ok baby, stay awake we'll be at the hospital soon," I said as the ambulance pulled up beside us. The operator hung up the phone and I gave the girl her phone back. The paramedics came and put Jonah onto the bed and I looked at the couple. "Thank you so much, you saved his life," I said then hugged them.

"Your welcome, go with him," the girl said then shooed me off with a smile.

"Ok, once again thank you so much," I said then jumped into the ambulance. I held Jonah's hand as paramedics started putting towels on his wound and an oxygen mask on his face. I caressed Jonah's face with my hand and I saw that he was starting to close his eyes. "Jo, stay awake, please, I need you here with me, I'm nothing without you," I said then broke down in tears.

"Good job Zach, keep him awake," a paramedic told me.

"I'm sorry, I love you Zach," Jonah said then started closing his eyes again.

"No, Jonah! Please don't. Do you remember when we went on our first date and we went to the beach and it took like half an hour to get back to the car, then it started pouring rain, and we ended up soaked, then the boys laughed at us when we got home," I said desperately. Jonah opened his eyes and smiled as he remembered that memory. We pulled up to the hospital and a wave of relief came over me. "You're going to be ok Jonah." We got out of the ambulance and I ran beside Jonah.

"I love you Zach," Jonah said weakly.

"I love you too baby," I replied then let go of his hand as the doctors brought him to the OR. I walked to the waiting room and I found a payphone, I paid $1.00 then called Jack.

When he picked up I started talking.

"Jack, it's Zach," I said slowly.

"Hey bro? What's up?" Jack asked.

"Jonah's in the hospital," I said with tears streaming onto my cheeks.

"What happened?" Jack asked.

"I'll explain when you get here, bring Dani and Corbyn too," I told him.

"Ok, we'll be there soon," Jack said then hung up. I thought about all of our dates and all of the photos that we took together. I smiled at the memories.

When the boys got to the hospital I just broke down in tears, they all pulled me into a hug as I cried.

"He'll be ok Zach," Corbyn told me.

"How can you be sure?" I asked, still sobbing.

"Jonah's strong, he'll fight for you, I know he will," Corbyn told me as he rubbed my back.

"Thanks Corbs," I said as I started calming down.

"Your welcome," Corbyn said.

We waited for a few more hours and I explained what happened. A nurse came to the waiting room.

"Family of Jonah Frantzich," she called. The boys and I all got up and walked to her. "Which one is immediate family?"

"I'm his boyfriend," I explained.

"And we're his friends," Jack answered for all of them.

"Ok, the boyfriend can come but the friends will have to wait like fifteen to thirty minutes," she told us.

"Ok," Daniel said as they sat back down. I followed the nurse to Jonah's room and I saw him hooked up to many machines, he was asleep and he also had a bandage around his leg. I walked up next to him and held his hand as I sat down on the chair beside him.

"I'll be back in about twenty minutes," the nurse told me with a smile.

"Ok, thank you," I replied with a small smile. The nurse walked out of the room and closed the door behind her then left so it was just Jonah and I in the hospital room. I kissed the back of Jonah's hand and just looked at him laying there peacefully. "I don't know if you can hear me, but, I love you Jonah, I love you more than life itself, I want you to come back, I need you to come back, I need you Jo, I can't live without you. Please come back, try your best, I know it's hard but please Jonah, I need you," I said as I started to cry again. I squeezed his hand and brought it to my chest and held it close to my heart, I wanted to just hold him and never let go, but I can't, he might not even be alive for all I know.

*about 10 minutes later*

I felt Jonah squeeze my hand and I looked up at him with a smile. I saw Jonah open his eyes and he looked around the room.

"Zach," he whispered.

"I'm right here baby," I said then sat on the bed beside his torso. I caressed his face with my hand and he smiled at me softly, I gave him a smile back then kissed him quickly. I kissed his forehead then I hugged him lightly, being super careful not to put my weight on him. "I was so worried about you," I said into his shoulder.

"I'm here now baby, don't worry," he replied as he rubbed my back gently. I pulled away from the hug and smiled at him. "Where are the boys?"

"In the waiting room," I replied.

"Can you get them? Please," Jonah said weakly.

"Of course baby," I said then kissed the back of his hand quickly. I got up and went to the waiting room, I walked over to the boys and they all looked up at me. "He's awake now," I told them with a huge smile. They all smiled then stood up and followed me to Jonah's room where he was waiting for us.

"Hey Jo," Corbyn said then hugged him.

"Hey," Jonah replied. Then Daniel and Jack hugged Jonah, the boys took a seat and I laid in the hospital bed with Jonah. Jonah and I cuddled while talking with the other boys.

Eventually visiting hours were over and the boys had to go but I stayed with Jonah the whole time.

"You should get to sleep, it's getting late," I told Jonah as I started to get out of the bed.

"Zach?" Jonah asked.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Can you stay with me?"

"Of course," I replied then laid back down beside him. I brushed some hair out of his face with my finger then kissed his forehead. "Goodnight Jonah."

"Goodnight Zach," he replied then closed his eyes.

*10 years later*

"Good morning," I said to my husband, Jonah.

"Good morning," he replied. I kissed his lips quickly then got up and changed into black ripped jeans and a blue t-shirt, I went downstairs and made us breakfast until Jonah came down. I felt his arms go around my waist and I turned around so I was facing him. He moved one of his hands up to my face and held it as he brought his lips down to mine, I kissed back and put my arms around his neck. I smiled into the kiss then pulled away and we smiled at each other.

"I love you Jonah," I said quietly.

"I love you too Zach."

A/N hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this story!