82

We pulled up outside the airport in the drop off section and Paul comes hurrying out of the doors. A few girls stop in their tracks and pause wide eyed when Harry gets out the car. I get out as well and Harry passes Paul the keys.

Two more security men were stood by the door with a few suitcases, one being mine and assuming the others are Harrys and the crew. Harry walks to my side of the car and takes my hand, after reaching in the backseat pulling two bags out.

He slung one black sporty looking one over his shoulder and gave me a light grey more feminine one. He gripped my hand and looks at Paul who's jumped in the car.

Paul lowered the window and Harry itched his nose.

"Thanks Paul, we'll go through security and then we'll meet you the other side" Harry held a thumb up and Paul nodded sliding his sun glasses up his nose and driving off.

A few girls squeal and Harry waves with his free hand in their direction which sends them into a frenzy. We start to walk up to the other security men when a few more people start to recognise him. Harry pulls me gently behind and clutch the bag with my other hand.

We approach the security men and I haven't actually seen these two before.

Harry looks at them both as one opens their mouth.

"Harry, I'm John and his is Frank. We're going to be looking after you in California" John speaks with a strong American accent. I take it their both from the states and that's why they're looking after us.

Harry shakes both their hands harshly.

"Thank you, I'm Harry" he smile and then looks down to me.

I hold my hand out and both of the men shake it delicately like I'm some sort of child.

"I'm Molly" I smile and they both bow their head in acknowledgement of me. John was bald like more security men with dark coloured skin and dark brown eyes. Frank, on the other hand, was the opposite, he was pale with a head of blonde hair cut short and neat with dark glasses on making it impossible to see his eyes.

"Pleasure, shall we?" Frank holds his hands out towards the building as Frank walks to the side of Harry. John walks to the side of me but slightly behind like incase someone tried to attack us or something.

"Where are we going?" I whisper to Harry and he looks back to where he's still dragging me behind. I'm trying to keep up but it's hard to keep up with 3 men.

Harrys chuckles like he finds it funny that I'm asking that question.

"What?" I laugh and he looks back forward in the direction of where we're walking.

"You have been on a plane yeah?" He chuckles and I nod hitting him with my hand.

"Of course" I laugh and he rolls his eyes. I notice that John next to me lets out a small laugh making me shoot him a look. "What?" I chuckle nervously to him now and he just shrugs his shoulder.

"We're going to security, where we get searched and they check our tickets. We'll be with everyone else but we'll be sectioned off so it'll be okay yeah?" Harry squeezes my hand and I nod.

I look around to see people going about their everyday business, not paying any attention to us at all. I notice a few girls running by the side of the room and Harry smiles giving them a small wave.

We arrive at a little side desk skipping a snaked queue and I swallow. I've never skipped queues before. I'm always the person who sees people skip and I complain saying they shouldn't be allowed to do that.