108

Saturday Morning.

"Morning love" Harry chimes as he pecks my cheek looking down at the frying pan. I poke the bacon with the spatula and Harry grins inhaling the deep sense of fried food.

"Morning" I smile and reach into a cupboard pulling out a plate.

"Is this for me?" Harry chirps jokingly, holding his hand over his bare chest. I look down to his body to, once again, only see him in boxer shorts. His cheeky grin remains on his face, "you shouldn't have" He winks and I roll my eyes.

"Anyone would think you got lucky last night?" I laugh and Harry shrugs walking to the breakfast bar pulling his body onto the stool with a hard effort.

"Well I would've if someone wasn't too tired" He moans jokingly and I roll my eyes chucking his food into the plate. I cooked basically a whole fried breakfast, hoping it would give him a good start to the day.

Later obviously we have the Brits and I know Harrys probably shitting it. So I can try to make it easy going up until then I'm sure.

"It's not my fault you chattered away at the restaurant for nearly four hours" I laugh and walk over with his plate placing it down in front of him passing him a knife and fork afterwards.

"Well that's your fault for being so easy to talk too" He winks jabbing the fork harshly into a hash brown on the side of the plate.

I walked back to where I'd left a mess and chucked the pans and cutlery I used into the dishwasher turning it on quickly after as the sound of the electronics rattled in the kitchen.

I leant back against the kitchen counter and took the mug of coffee to my lips taking a quick sip. Harrys eyes trailed down my body as he stuffs more food in his mouth.

"You're looking good, the pyjamas look hot" He chuckles as he chews away at his food. Even Harry Styles can make eating fried and fatty foods look sexy.

"Thank you" I giggle standing up straight and twisting my body to show him the silk patterned fabric.

Harry bought me these pyjamas too. He said he saw them when he was shopping.

Like I don't know where, when or why he was shopping... but he said he liked them. It was a baby pink silk set with lace around the chest, boob area and straps then matching at the bottom of the shorts.

"You'd probably look hot in a bloody..." Harry looks around, twiddling his knife in his fingers looking for inspiration, "in a bin bag".

He grunts and I laugh.

"Well that's a compliment so thank you" I wink and take another sip of my coffee.

Harry just grins jabbing more with his fork and chewing away at the food.

"Are you not eating?" He frowns. Since the hospital said I'm a little underweight for 10 weeks of pregnancy, Harrys been worried about my eating. He's a worrier anyway but this doesn't help matters.

If he knows I haven't eaten lunch then he'll cook dinner to make sure I do eat. If I haven't eaten breakfast, it works the same for lunch. And then finally, if he knows I haven't had anything all day... he'll probably start moaning at me saying that I'm starving myself.

The simple thing is is that I don't really eat a lot. I'm only hungry when I'm hungry, so that's why I eat. But Harry likes to snack on bananas and other snacks throughout the day. And that's just not me.

"I had a granola bowl this morning" I explain and Harry stood chewing for a moment then nods pushing his empty plate away from his body.

"That was so good" He moans and stands up collecting his plate and cutlery placing it next to the dishwasher for the next round. He finishes his mouthful and reaches his lips down to kiss my temple, "Thank you" He smiles and strokes my hair as he pulls away.