124

"What the fuck is his actual problem? Like it's out of order" Harry spits pulling his shirt over his head chucking it down on the bedroom floor. I kick my slippers off climbing into the bed sat up straight. I look to Harry who's eyebrows are low over his eyes.

We're all going to bed, it's around 11 o'clock and Anne's in the room directly below. Harry still hasn't dropped the message from Josh. I just didn't reply in the end because I can't be dealing with it.

"Harry there's nothing going on? What's the problem?" I sigh resting my hands in my lap over the duvet.

"What's the problem?" He looks to me and chuckles sarcastically like he's amused. "The problem is, that you can't just ask people to meet when they're in a relationship? Like it's out of order and disrespectful" Harry moans, pulling his jeans down his legs revealing his tattooed thigh as he quickly changes into a clean pain of boxers.

"I know there's nothing going on between you two because I trust you, I just don't trust him. Like don't you think it's sneaky?" Harry looks to me and I shrug my shoulders.

"And man work, I can do the man work. We don't need him. Who does he think he is?" Harry spits making me chuckle a little at his defence.

"Do you not like him or something?" I cuddle down more into the bed as when the words leave my lips Harry's gaze shoots hard to me.

"Well I don't know him enough to not like him, but I don't like the way he's being around you. It's like he's trying to steal you of something" he mutters and walks to the stairs, "I'm going to brush my teeth" he mumbles and throws his feet heavily down, step by step. I roll my eyes and pick my phone up to see a snapchat from Gigi. I messaged her about the Josh situation because, well why not? She's like one of my best friends and I need a little advice. I don't want to be really rude to Josh but I care so much about what Harry thinks.

I chuckle to myself as I send a reply on my bare face, resting in my pillow

I chuckle to myself as I send a reply on my bare face, resting in my pillow. I type a quick reply as I hear Harry's voice speaking to Anne downstairs. I ignore the conversation when Harry starts to make his way back up the stairs. I shoot him a look popping my phone down again as he clambers over to the bed. He climbs in letting a final groan and gasp as he gets in.

"Was that him?" Harry breathes motioning his eyes to my phone. I look to my phone then Harry shaking my head.

"Gigi" I smile and scoot my body closer to his. His arm lifts up around my shoulders his finger tracing circles on my arm. He lets out a heavy breath and I close my eyes.

"Do you think I should message him?" Harry asks making my eyes open again.

"Harry, just leave it? I haven't replied okay?" I smile and Harry furrows his eyebrows.

"I don't want to seem like I'm controlling you, you can meet with him if you like but I just think it's wrong on his behalf" he shrugs and I shake my head.