126

This is a really short chapter! But I heard a few of you were dying for an update xxx

After I drank my Starbucks in peace and dwelled over what was actually happening with Harry. Thinking back, I don't think I should've just walked out. I kinda felt like it was right at the time but Harry really rested my patience. I can't believe he's just accepted the job without even talking to me?

I unlock the front door closing it behind me to hear mumbles from the lounge. I walk to the door pushing it open to see Mum and Anne sat on the sofas with a cup of tea. I smile hiding everything when I see my mum smile. She stands and reaches her arms out.

"Hey sweetie" she smiles wrapping her arms around me. I hug back looking over at Anne over my mums shoulder.

"Hey mum" I smile and Anne shakes her head slowly making me furrow my eyebrows, "How are you feeling?" I smile pulling away as she sits back down.

"Well thank you, you feeling okay too? How's the little bump?" She reaches forward and strokes over my belly. I chuckle and shrug.

"I'm alright thank you" I smile turning to Anne, who's smiling at me and my mum, "where's Harry gone?"

"He's upstairs, he's in the office" she explains and I nod.

"I'll be back in a moment, I'll leave you two to chit chat" I giggle and Mum smiles nodding.

"She's just like you" Anne laughs a little as I walk it the room. I step out the room as a small smile creeps on my face, until I look towards the steps. I walk to the office room upstairs and knock on the door. When there's no answer, I push the door open anyway. I step in seeing Harry sat at the desk on the phone. Maybe he's cancelling?

Harry looks to me with stern eyes and then stands up walking around the desk leaning his bum back on the desk then crossing his arms while holding the phone to his ear.

"I'll call you back" he mutters then hangs up. I cross my arms over my belly under my boobs and rest my weight on my right hip, "I'm glad you're back, where did you go?" He asks and I furrow my eyebrows.

"I went for a drive" I mutter and raise my eyebrows.

"Well I wish you took your phone, Molls I've been worried sick. I called Eleanor, Ella, Lou even Gigi and she's in America? If you could just take your phone" he groans and I gasp a little dropping my mouth.

"Excuse me?" I chuckle sarcastically and he looks to me.

"That was rude I'm sorry, but please? You're carrying our child? I need to know you're okay?" He mutters and I laugh a little.

"So if me carrying your child is so important why are you going to LA?" I scoff and Harry sighs looking down then back up.

"Molly, its a once in a lifetime opportunity?" He asks and I furrow my eyebrows leaning back against the wall keeping my arms crossed.

"Try me? What is so important that you could miss the baby being born?" I scoff and Harry's eyes shoot to me.

"It won't be born yet, you're not due for a month after" he throws his hands up in frustration and I widen my eyes. Is he actually joking?

"Harry they said it would be early! We don't know how early so why would you even think of fucking going away?" I realise my voice starts to get louder as I proceed. Harry's eyebrows lower and his lip is clamped between his teeth.

"It won't be that early though? I thought they meant like 2 weeks or something?" He mutters and I roll my eyes back.

"Harry seriously?" I sigh and feel my whole mood drop. My anger drops to sadness, "you're seriously going away?" I sigh and Harry looks at me with sad eyes without saying anything, "What's the opportunity?" I walk around the desk sitting down on the swivel chair.

"It's for a film, next year" he mutters and I lean back letting my back relax my muscles calm.

"What film?" I close my eyes trying to remain calm.  Not that any film should be an excuse to risk missing the baby's birth.

"I don't know much about it, but they asked for me personally, it'll be great" he trails off and I widen my eye sitting myself up.

"So why are you going for 3 days?" I throw my hands up and he sighs turning around to face me over the desk.

"They want to talk to me, to see if I'm good for the part" he starts and I cough.

"So why can't they talk to you over the phone or wait until you have the baby? I'm sure they'd understand if they're desperate to have you on the film" I scoff and Harry furrows his eyebrows.

"I don't get the massive problem? Molly I'll be back before you have our baby. I'm going to be right there next to you" he smiles weakly and I shake my head avoiding eye contact.

"You're going to risk that?" I furrow my eyebrows. I actually can't believe it. I know he cares about his career and everything but seriously he needs to sort himself out.

When he doesn't answer I shake my head standing up straightening out my oversized t shirt.

"When does the film start filming?" I ask as I walk past him.

"November" he mumbles and I turn around wide eyes and dropped mouth. November? So he wouldn't even have a fucking year off. He's have a few months off then have to go and shoot a film.

"Where is it being filmed?" I scoff harshly and he looks down.

"Jamaica" he mumbles quietly and I shake my head.

"So let's get this straight" I start turning to face him leaning against the desk. His eyes look up and I hold my hand up to count my points on my fingers. "You're going to go away for 3 days to talk to somebody risking not being here for the birth, then you're going to go away to Jamaica in November when our baby is what... 6 months old? You have really not fucking thought this through. And seriously if you decide to go then I don't know what to say to you" I mutter the last bit as I walk out the door slamming it behind me. I look down the stairs to hear my mum and Anne still chatting casually and I close my eyes tight. I feel a tear prick at my eyes making me look around the closed office door.

What is he doing? I close my eyes again blinking away a tear as I walk up to our room slamming myself down on the bed. I grab the pillow pulling it over my face letting out a loud groaning scream.