15

When me and Harry get down there, a man in a black plain suit stands up from a seat and holds his hand out.

Harry reaches out shaking his hand and then turns to me. "David, this is Molly, Molly his is David, he's one of my managers" Harry says confidently.

I feel nerves rush over my body as the man smile holding his hand out to me.

I take it and shake it up and down. He's a middle aged man, with a dark moustache and beard and eyebrows that looked permanently frowned.

"It's nice to meet you" I smile and the man nods.

We all sit down and a silence falls at the table as we look at the menus.

Harry looks at me behind the menu and smiles seductively.

I brush it off and continue to read. After we order, David starts to speak about tomorrow nights show.

Harry sat there listening intently, while I took in as much as I possibly could. The restaurant area was sweet.

There was a grey theme throughout the whole hotel making the bar, chairs and curtains all grey with some white details but the table we were sat at was glass.

"The maim reason I wanted to have you down here was because of this..." David pulls out a photo and slides it across the table.

I freeze in my position when it's the very familiar photo of me and Harry once again on that bench. Harry furrows his eyebrows looking down at the photo then back up to David.

He holds his hand up to gesture as he explains. "David, you don't need to worry about that honestly. We're both really professional and we're not going to mess around" he begins.

My eyes trail of David and look at Harry. He looks really good when he's explaining. Harry continues to explain when focus on his hand tattoo of a cross as his muscular hands move motions.

I have to hold a breath in. David looks from him to me.

"Is this true?" He refers to Harry's recent speech.

I look at Harry urgently. What was he saying? I zoned out. I slowly nod my head to await a reaction form the two and Harry smiles. I glance to David and he smiles genuinely.

"I'm pleased to here that, I'm happy for you both, but all I'm asking is you both need to keep it orderly. Because this could ruins your career if you take a step too far" He sternly points a finger at Harry.

I understand that this is a serious matter. Harry couldn't be seen like... I don't know kissing his assistant. That looks so bad on him and even worse on me.

For the rest of the meal, they talk about shows and the technical side of things, occasionally drifting off into more personal and family conversations which allowed me to join in.

David laughed out loud at a joke he made himself. It wasn't funny but Harry laughed, when he realised I wasn't laughing his took his hand and nudged my leg a little under the table making me break out into hysteric.

Once the meal finished, I said goodbye to David as he did with me and walked back to the elevator pulling my skirt down where it had ridden up my legs.

Harry reaches past me and presses the button putting his hands in one of his pockets and looking down at me.

"What did you say about us when I agreed?" I chuckle and he sighs a jokey breath.

"You weren't listening?" He mocked and I slowly shake my head.

"Well I was... then I got distracted by something... and it was really Important..." it's not a lie, Harry is kinda important to me at the moment.

He let a laugh out as we walked into the empty elevator. I pressed our floor and Harry leans against the wall looking at me.

His eyes then stop on my skirt and a smile breaks out across his cheeks.

"What?" I mutter trying to look down at my Skirt from behind. Harry laughs, while pushing his hair back leaning down so his weight is on his hands which are planted on his knees.

I feel slightly more embarrassed now, what's he bloody laughing at?

Harry reaches over to behind me and touches a finger stroking down my bum along the skirt. Making me realise what he's pointing at.

I close my eyes and put my hand to my forehead.

"Shit" I cuss and he laughs more. There's a tear going town my skirt from halfway down my bum to the end of the fabric.

The rip split apart showing a hint of my underwear underneath. I just stood outside an elevator where anyone could see my underwear. How embarrassing.

Harry calms his laughter down and wipes underneath his eyes.

"I haven't laughed that much in ages" He chuckles nearly breaking out into another laugh.

"If you tell anyone about this, then I'll leave the tour, got that?" I strictly point at the skirt then to him.

His face turns innocent looking at me giving me three quick nods.

The door opens on our floor and I keep forgetting how high up in the hotel we actually are.

I walk in front so Harry could hide my rip if anyone emerged from a room and attempt to hide it with my hand as I walk.

I hear sniggers from behind me.

"Damn you Harry, it's not funny" I quickly got in my room and Harry made his way in as well and sits on my bed.

I grab my pjs and walk to the bathroom. As I can't change in the middle of the room because I have unnecessary company.

Harry grabs the tv remote that was on the bedside table and flicks on the tv. I've never been in a hotel room before that has Sky Tv and everything that comes along with it.

I walk out the bathroom in an oversized t shirt, and some black little shorts walking to wipe my paint of make up off my face.

"Oh my god, Toy Story's going to start in a minute!" He shouts making me jump. "Please, oh please?" He smiles at me innocently and I raise my eyebrows.

"You just took the piss out of me for my rip and now you're all sweet and innocent? Really?" I chuckle and he looks at me smiling like a child.

"Fine" I give in. After taking my make up off and sit down on the bed. Harry grabs the blanket that's draped over the end and pulls it up to my body.

"I'll be back in less than a minute" he jumps up and runs out the room.

After a few minutes he runs back in closing the door. He's now wearing just some plain black boxer shorts. I widen my eyes.

"Don't you want to wear clothes?" I look away shielding my eyes.

"This is my pyjamas?" He laughs and jumps under the blanket. I take my hand away when I see the film starts and Harry snuggles down into the pillow.

I look in the corner of my eyes at Harry's tattoos which peel over the blanket, showing the little birds on his chest, 17BLACK and more just above his left arm.

I let a slow breath out as Harry's face turns to me.

I look up at him and a smile grows across his face before his attention snaps back to the screen.

The film starts and Harry's hand slowly moved its way to mine and taking my small hand in his hand.

I smile down at his banned hand wrapped around mine and trace my finger over his cross tattoo.

(I've added a bit btw!!!)

I close my eyes and feel my head start to drop. It drops to the side resting on Harrys shoulder.

I feel a weight on the top of my head then realising it's Harrys temple resting on the top of my head.

I snuggle closer and he kisses my head before I drop into a deep sleep.