163

"Molly this is the best night of my whole life. Thank you so much for being a part of it" El slurs reaching down and pulling me into a hug. It's 12:30 in the morning and everything is still wild, there's a lot of drunk people around, including El and Louis and believe it or not, Harry is completely sober. He's had a few, so he's tipsy but he's not drunk at all.

"I'm so happy for you" I giggle into the hug and Eleanor just awes.

I feel a hand on my shoulder making me turn around to see Harry squished in between two people facing ether side.

"The cars here whenever you're ready love" he smiles and pulls himself through the crowd into the gap next to me. El widens her eyes and shakes her head.

"You're not going?" She sighs and shakes her head, her drink nearly spilling out of her glass onto the floor. I look to the wine then chuckle hugging her again.

"We are, we have to get Darcy" I giggle and she groans loudly making it echo through my ear.

"Oh yeah, I forgot" she groans again and pulls away, before looking at Harry. Harry looks subtly uncomfortable as El launches herself st him for a hug. He hugs her back and pulls away, holding her arm steady so she doesn't wobble.

"It has been the best wedding" Harry smiles widely and takes my hand in his by his side. I nod agreeing with him as El's cheeks show pink slightly. "Make sure Louis and you get up to the room safe okay?" Harry winks and Eleanor nods dramatically.

"He wanted to have sex tonight but I really don't think that's going to happen" she laughs and I widen my eyes looking to Harry who just laughs.

"Well you let us know how that goes" he winks and laughs along with her, but El's completely serious.

"It'll be sloppy sex if it does" she shakes her head jokingly and I join Harry's laughing. Harry let's go of El's arm and raises his eyebrows.

"We're going to find Louis and say thank you, have a great rest of your night love" Harry smiles hugging her again before walking off to find Louis. I hug her again and turn around to see Harry gone out of sight. El drags herself back to the dance floor and I look around to see if I can recognise anyone. Nope.

I sigh and pull myself through the people. The wedding was a huge success. There were so many people there but not over the top, it was a lovely size and everyone seemed to be having the time of their life. I continue on to the front door of the club, where a man holds the door open for me. I'll just assume that Harry will meet me out here. I cross my legs where the cold air brushes my skin and hug my shoulders. I pull my phone out of my small bag and see I have like 100 messages.

I reread Harry's message and turn around to see a few cars dotted around the fountain

I reread Harry's message and turn around to see a few cars dotted around the fountain. The door lead out to a fountain with a road wrapped around it, and the cars were all parked on the inside. I step down a few steps and look at the cars, hoping the driver would recognise me saving me from walking up to each one.