156

Sunday 24th November 2019

Tomorrow, on the 25th November, is Louis and Els wedding day. After a lot of discussion they planned a date rather soon as Louis was hoping to release music and tour in 2020 so they wanted to make it soon. It feels like yesterday that they got engaged, I guess it was rather recent but still.

Everything for their day is planned out. Me and the other bridesmaids are all wearing a baby pink silk plain dress. They're long, with long sleeves and high neck which I think is really flattering and everyone looks so good in them. They're fitted everywhere but drapes down more outwards at the bottom. Els dress is beautiful, and she looks even more beautiful in it. Louis will definitely cry when he sees how good she looks honestly. The best men, and Louis are wearing black suits with baby pink ties to go with our dresses. Louis or any of the guys, including Harry haven't seen he bridesmaids dresses either as El wanted for them to all see it on the day as well.

The whole theme for the wedding is baby pink, with white hinted everywhere. The flowers are pink roses, with a few white dotted around. They're getting married in The Hurlingham Club in South London with around 100 people going to the day time. Because of Louis's fame, they wanted to have a wedding which wasn't filled with millions of people they didn't know but only have the people they really want there.

Not going to lie, all this wedding talk has really put dampens on my mood. There is no way I would ever pressure Harry to propose or for us to get married but it really made me think, and I'm pretty sure it's pushed him the other way. Actually maybe not, he's just got on with it, hasn't spoke about it much but he's looking forward to it I think.

They don't have a lot of celebrity friends going as Louis has mainly stuck to his really friends from before he got famous but, of course Liam is coming, Nialls coming with Hailee, I'm going with Harry and a few others like Luke Hemings and James Corden are going too. The fact that there isn't going to be many people in the public eye will make it so much more for them which is lovely.

It's strictly no kids which I'm happy about. Me and Harry are home tonight with Darcy then in the morning, as the bridesmaid and El don't have baby responsibilities, they're at a cottage on the edge of London where I'll join them in the morning. Harry and Louis are going to where him family and friends have come down tomorrow morning too.

Darcy is now 6 and a bit months old which has genuinely flown by. She can now sit up by herself, she's trying to pull herself into a crawling position but it's just not happening right now. She's really grown into her features as well, she has Harry's dark hair which is slightly taking a curl now where it's getting longer. She has green eyes the same as him and she still frowns in her sleep like him too. I think she's more like him than me, definitely but Harry still claims he can see me more than he used too.

Where she can now roll around a little on the floor, we can't leave her in the room by herself. If we need a drink from the kitchen, we have to physically take her with us in case she rolls into something and hurts herself. She can say the basics like ma ma, da da, ba ba but she hasn't actually said it to mean Mummy or Daddy. When she first said Da da, Harry got very excited but then she started to say it over and over which made him realise, she wasn't actually meaning him.

She still cries when Harry goes to work or the gym or anything. She cries for the first 30 minutes, then she sort of forgets about it which I am so thankful for in the morning. She's going to stay with my Mum tomorrow night so we can have fun at the wedding and it have to worry about her.

I've been advised to start giving her solid foods now as she's getting older. She has a little baby tooth poking through her bottom gum which I'm sure Harry looks at all the time to see if there's anymore or if it's got bigger.