176

Wednesday 4th December 2019.

Without opening my eyes I hear, the sound of waves crashing on the shore outside. The smell of salt whistles through the air and suddenly a whiff of warmth circles the room. I hum opening my eyes, to see Harry walking in naked with a cup of tea and a smile wide across his face.

"Morning love" he smiles and sits on the edge of the bed next to me. His stomach curls in with his back as his hand strokes over my hair.

"Morning" I smile closing my eyes again, I hear the sound of the mug hit the bedside table as Harry's hand returns to my hair stroking down my head.

"You feeling good? Bit of a lay in" he chuckles and I furrow my eyebrows, opening my eyes back up staring at the clock. 9:30, I widen my eyes. Since Darcy, I literally don't felt like I've ever slept past 7.

"God, was I actually asleep that long?" I widen my eyes and Harry nods with a chuckle coming from his lips. A small heated red patch lights up up neck making the memories from last night flash back. I sit up wiping my eyes, holding the duvet sheet over my bare chest.

"Yeah you did, must have needed it" he smiles and leans over pressing his lips against mine. I close my eyes kissing back passionately before pulling away.

"You are actually amazing you know that?" He smiles pulling his face about an inch away from mine. I try to hold in a chuckle and just roll my eyes. Harry's hand drops onto my leg over the sheets as his thumb circles gently.

"Well I think that about you?" I wink and he huffs jokingly. He sits back up linking his hands in his naked lap and looks down. His eyes look at his leg and focuses for a moment. "Are you okay?" I ask reaching out placing a hand on his back.

He snaps out and smiles, nervously nodding.

"Yeah I am" he grins and takes a deep breath in. "Well..." Harry starts, his hands drop to his side as he raises to his feet. "I'm going go for a jog, then do you want to meet me at the pier? I've spoken to Georg and Dan and they said Darcy was an angel so they're going to keep her for the morning" he smiles and I furrow my eyebrows.

"The pier?" I reach over, taking the mug to my lips sipping at the drink. "I don't even know where the pier is?" I watch Harry as he walks to the wardrobe, pulling out so shorts, socks and a gym jacket.

"It's okay, Aramis is picking you up at 10:30, because the word has spread that we're here so I'd rather you not walk" he smiles and I nod slowly.

"News travels fast" I raise my eyebrows and Harry nods throwing his phone to my side. I pick it up to see a photo of Harry being papped yesterday morning when he went to see Georg and Dan.

"I don't get how people don't get that we want to keep our baby private? It's like they think we're going to parade her around the island and the streets of London

"I don't get how people don't get that we want to keep our baby private? It's like they think we're going to parade her around the island and the streets of London. Do people not know what type of life I like?" He laughs and I furrow my Eyebrows.