81

I look at my phone and take a breath.

"Mum could you please explain to Ella about the hospital?" I whisper and she nods. A small look of worry wipes Ella's face as she flickers between me and Mum.

I give her a small smile before walking into the kitchen. The kitchen was still the same, always been a grey warm tone to the wooden cupboards and a white and sparkly counter which circles around the outside of the kitchen.

I slide the phone across and or the phone to my ear before clearing my throat.

"Hey?" I ask. I can hear he's walking or doing something by the way muffles and movement is coming across the line.

"Hey love, we've been moved onto the flight before, so I need to get you now. Are you at home?" He asks and I sigh.

I've literally just got here and now I have to go. I look down at my feet and wiggle my toes over the tiled floor.

"I'm at my Mums" I mutter and he pauses letting a hum out.

"Okay, I'll Paul to get your stuff from yours and I'll come and get you now. Is that okay?" He asks and I feel myself nod.

"Course" I mutter and Harrys movement stops on the end of the phone.

"Are you okay? You seem down love" He stutters but I flick my hair back to give me a little more confidence.

"I'm fine! I'm just nervous for the flight" I lie and he chuckles along the phone sending a shiver through my body.

Okay I lied. He doesn't need to know, the tests will show any problems so I don't need to worry that much... and Harry would be heartbroken so I'm doing this for him I guess.

Harry hums unbelievably and I bite at my bottom lip.

"Okay... well I'll leave now so give me 20 minutes, I'll come and see your family for a minute so I don't look rude and then  we can jet off to America" Harry sang the last word in a classic patriotic way to Americans. I chuckle.

"You're so cute" I whisper down the phone and he laughs.

"I know" He chuckles innocently. "By seriously love, don't worry about the flight. I'm there next to you" Harry mutters reassuringly down the phone and I smile to myself.

Even though i wasn't actually worried about the flight at all, it still made me feel better about the whole situation to be honest.

"Thank you, I'll see you in a bit" I smile and I can tell Harry smiles too. Well he's always smiling when I speak to him so that's good.

"See you in a bit Molls" Harry whispers and the phone goes dead. He phone lingers over my ear for a moment until I drop my hand to my side. I hesitate for a moment then walk back into the lounge room.

Ella and Mum both shoot me a look. Ella has tears in her eyes and she runs over and hugs me. I furrow my eyebrows and hug back.

"What?" I ask slowly tapping her gently on her back before I pull away. Ella places both hands on my arms.

"You've been going to the hospital and all that by yourself? You could've told me and I'd have come with you?" She snivels like she's actually really upset about the whole situation.

Ella's matures a lot over the last year. Considering she was the one who was fangirling over a Harry Styles concert and I'm now I'm having his baby she's definitely stepped up in the maturity ladder.

"I wasn't entirely alone, Harry went with me... but the only people who know are you two, Harry's Mum and Harrys management. They had to know so they could tell us how to deal with everything" I state and My mum looks so interested in the conversation.