148

"Thank you so much for watching her" I smile widely as El piles into the front door carrying Darcy in the car seat. Louis follows behind with my overnight bag closing the door behind him. "Was she okay, because she's a nightmare some times" I chuckle and El widens her eyes in tiredness.

Els wearing some black leather skinny trousers, a white t shirt with Supreme on it  and some white vans. Louis is wearing, again, classic Louis, a grey Antwerp hoodie, black Adidas joggers and some black Nike's. Some black sunglasses sit on Els nose comfortably and Louis' hair is pushed to the right of his hair.

"She is but when she's good, she's lovely" she giggles and Louis laughs along.

"She's definitely got Harry's attention seeking mannerisms" Louis laughs and Harry jogs from down to the first floor smiling widely as he looks to Darcy being placed down on the floor.

Eleanor smiles to Harry then down to Darcy. "She's definitely yours" she giggles making Harry roll his eyes and look down to the car seat. He reaches down, pulling the small figure out into the open air and pulls her against his chest stroking her back.

"I've missed you" he smiles, placing a kiss on the side of her head then looking back to El and Louis, "Was she a pain?" He chuckles and Louis widens his eyes stressed as does El.

"She cries a lot" Louis laughs and smiles down to the figure. I follow his gaze to Darcy curled into a ball on Harry's chest making me smile. His hands hold her so gently but securely as he bounces his body side to side a little.

"Welcome to the last month of our life" Harry chuckles and smiles. El smiles then widens her eyes turning to me.

"She's due a feed around 9ish because we fed her just before here" she smiles and I nod. It feels weird someone else telling me when she needs feeding, if she's been changed and all of that that I usually know. It's like passing her off to be watched for the day then having her back. "She has a poo about 4 hours ago so I don't know if that's useful to you" she shrugs and Louis laughs.

"And it reeked. Like mate" Louis looks to Harry who furrow his eyebrows in offence, "she gets her shits from you" he laughs and I feel my eyes widen and a cough erupt from my mouth. Harry widens his eyes and holds his spare hand over Darcy's ear leaving the other free.

"Don't swear when there are children present" he mutters and awes down to the baby. "Are you coming in for a drink? Molly can put the kettle on?" Harry stutters and shoots me a little puppy dog face.

Louis and El both exchange a glance and Harry pauses not understanding the sudden silence. I realise what they're thinking and bite down on my bottom lip as my eyes flicker to Eleanor's ring that she closes hidden in her fist.

"We have some news Harry" Louis smiles and steps next to El and wraps his arms around her waist. I step out of their way and closer to Harry stroking my hand down Darcy's spine, the soft material of her baby grow grazes my fingertip like clouds.

Harry looks from both of them then his eyes spread wide and I bite my lip trying to hold back a smile. His mouth drops and his shakes his head in disbelief, "You're not having a baby are you?" He mutters and Louis' eyes widen shaking his head vigorously.

"No no no" he shouts and shakes his hand frantically in front of them both. El looks to Louis like he's being completely over dramatic and rolls her eyes holding her hand forward in Harry's direction to show the ring. Harry's eyes cluelessly look at her hand without any idea of what he's meant to be looking at making me mentally sigh. He's quite slow.

El wiggles her finger making Louis look down at her hands in awe then up to Harry for approval.

"You did it?" Harry widens his eyes and a smile spreads across his face, making me shoot him a look.