162

After the speeches, everyone proceeded into the bar and dance floor where some people took seats, most stood around the bar and edge of the floor in conversation and some started to pick at the side food. Harry did so well at his speech, he didn't drag on too much and the guests seemed to love him, laughing and chuckling along with him. As soon as he finished, you could tell how relieved and happy with himself he was. Harry bought a few of us a drink, stood around for a few hours socialising with others before he said he needed to make a call, I assume to check on Darcy again but I'm not too sure.

"So when are you two going to get married?" Gemma asks, sipping at her drink. I lean back on the bar and shake my head jokingly as I laugh it off. I knew it was going to come up sooner or later but decided to ignore it. Gemma hits me lightly making me laugh a little but look away to the door hoping to see Harry walking through. He's been a good 20 minutes now, so I'm starting to worry if there's something wrong with Darcy? If nothing was wrong and everything was smooth you'd think it would be a quick call. I shrug it off and Niall jumps in front of me.

"Molly, remember when I first met you? Harry was pissed at his party and I stood with you at the bar?" Niall cheers resting his hand on my shoulder, I nod back and chuckle. It wasn't funny at the time I can tell you. Niall breath fans my face smelly purely of alcohol, I squint my eyes and laugh along with him. "I thought Harry was punching above his weight with you" He winks and I widen my eyes.

"Are you kidding me?" I laugh. There is no way he can be serious with that. It's Harry frickin Styles, one of the most beautiful people on the planet. I'm definitely doing the punching.

"No I'm not, but you suited each other" Niall smiles genuinely and I smile shyly. Gemma nods her head bobbing along.

"I thought it too, you're just so beautiful it hurts" she smiles and strokes a piece of my hair and Niall just nods along.

"But he's your brother, you're allowed to say that" I wink and Gemma rolls her eyes. She pulls her phone out, holds it steady in her hands and taps through the apps.

"He should be here, with his friends, family and girlfriend. No phoning people on his friends wedding day" Gemma mutters and I chuckle.

"He's probably phoning my mum" I smile and shake my head towards her and she shakes her head.

"He's phoning Rande, you know..." she closes her eyes as her mind mentally sealed for a name, "Gerber, he's doing some work with him" she scrolls through her contacts looking for Harry.

I physically pause and furrow my eyebrows, he didn't tell me that? Gemma looks up and sighs.

"Did he not tell you?" She stutters and I look up to she her eyes showing disappointment to him, I shake my head.

"No he did, I just... forgot" I mutter, faking a laugh at the end making Gemma nod before dialling Harry's number and pulling it up to her ear. The music was loud, laughs were bellowing making her hold her other hand over her ear.

"It's not going through, I'll go and find him" she smiles and steps away making me hold my hand up.

"No! Allow me, I can get him" I smile and Gemma nods stepping back to Niall, both of them shrugging as I walk through the crowds of people. I smile to random faces as I walk through, suddenly being grabbed and pulled to the side without questioning. I look to see Louis' arm around me, you can tell hers already had a few drinks. His breath smells and his eyes are bloodshot red from the intake.

"Molly" he cheers and pulls me close to his body, "I wanted to thank you for being so good with El this morning! She was telling me how nervous she was and without you all she doesn't think she would have stepped through the door" he chuckles a little before turning back serious.