37

We sat down and were given our menus. My mother wasn't really interested in looking at the menu as her eyes were fixed on Harry. It's kinda weird but it's Harry Styles after all.

People around the restaurant were looking and whispering and occasionally someone would come up and ask for a photo.

Harry didn't mind at all, my Mum accepted it soon and I think she kinda liked that people looked at our table quite a lot.

I can understand how it would get annoying being disturbed through eating a meal and all of that. I can see why but Harry talks to everyone with kindness.

Harry looked down at his menu for the third time after smiling at a camera and I see his eyes narrow at the writing.

He then looks up and clears his throat. "I'm really sorry" I can tell he didn't know what to actually apologise for.

Well he knew but he couldn't apologise for it without sounding like a typical celebrity.

"Don't worry about it, it's fine. It must be amazing to do what you do" my mum smiles and I feel myself blush.

She sounds like a typical Mum. I lower myself in the chair and cover my face with my menu. This is going to be a long meal.
——————————————————————————
My mum laughed as Harry finished another awful joke. This whole meal consisted of my mum talking embarrassingly about me, Harry awing and making jokes and me sitting there with my hands on my head in embarrassment.

Harry reaches out and grabs the bill. My mother gave him an evil glare and put her purse on the table.

"Harry i didn't ask you both out for..." she started crossing her arms and Harry holds his hand up.

"Honestly, I want too" He smiles and pulls his card out of his wallet.

I look to Harry and reach over and grab the bill.

"Harry seriously no!" I sternly spoke and he pulled it out of my reach and shook his head.

"It's not a discussion" he chuckles and stands up with the bill clenched in his hand. "Excuse me" He excuses himself kissing me on the forehead before walking off.

Mum looks at me and smiles widely.

"Molly he's so sweet, please don't mess this one up" I phoned my mum to tell her I split with Toby. She liked him but I don't feel she lied him as much as she already likes Harry.

"I really don't want too" I smile and feel my insides tighten as my eyes connect with Harry.

He waitress who's stood in front of him is obviously star dazzled when her eyes keep flicking up at him. Harry types his pin into the little key pad and his eyebrows knit together in focus making my lips turn up.

Harry looks up taking his car out, he clears his throat and looks at me and smiles. Not a big smile, just an innocent sweet one, but it also has a sexy hint to it, and I'd be lying if i said it didn't turn me on.

He pauses for a moment to look at me then bites his lip looking back at the lady.

"Look at the way he looks at you" my mum awed and I blush.

I didn't react to her. Harry walked back over swinging his arms side to side, pushing his hair back as he stands behind my chair.

"Thank you so much Harry" My Mum thanks him and stands up. Harry bows his head in gratitude and I smile.

"It's my pleasure, it was lovely to finally meet you" Harry smiles and my mum put her hand on her chest.

"My daughter loves you" She blurts and I widen my eyes.