151

I finally flop on the sofa kicking my feet up and letting a huge breath of air out. I see a shadow in the door making me look up to see Harry smiling down at me. I smile back as he lets out a chuckle before lifting my legs up and sitting underneath then dropping them on his lap.

"She's asleep," he smiles and I look up to the clock seeing it's 3pm, "I left her upstairs in her Moses basket" he smiles dropping the baby monitor next to us. I look to the screen to see no movement making me sigh in relief.

"She's been crying all day" I groan closing my eyes making Harry sigh a little.

"I'm not working for a week so I'm sure she'll be okay for a few days" he smiles and pulls his phone up to his gaze. "It'll give you a little break" he smiles and strokes his spare hand on my leg.

I've had a breakout of a few spots where I'm stressed about moving. I haven't bothered with make up for the past few days and I haven't not had a shower in 2 days and I'm pretty sure I stink.

"Do I smell?" I lift my head up to extend my neck making Harry reach down and sniff at my neck. He chuckles and then places soft kisses on my neck making me relax and close my eyes at the gentle touch. Harry's kisses trail up my neck to my jaw line and then alines his face with mine looking in my eyes.

"You smell very good" he smirks and looks down to my lips. I feel my lips turn up and lean in pressing my lips on his lips. I close my eyes into the kiss as Harry kisses back and pushes himself closer to me. I feel the urge to pull his body onto mine so he can tower over me but instead I reach up and link my arms around his neck.

We haven't had sex yet, just for the plain reason we haven't had the privacy. Yes Darcy's had time to sleep but it's hard when she wakes up all the time and Harry is scared to death she'll understand what's happening. Harry licks my bottom lip for me to give him entrance into my mouth which I do feeling his smile against my lips. He pulls back and I furrow eyebrows.

"Why stop?" I moan making Harry chuckle a little. He adjusts his position so he's sat up before reaching over and pulling me into his lap making me giggle. Without answering he places his lips on mine again sucking at my bottom lip gently. I kiss back feeling my body melt into him, linking my arms around his neck again and pull my body closer to him. I sit lower into his lap as Harry's hand snakes around my waist pulling me into him. I let out a small breath into his lips making Harry pull a smirk and lock eyes with mine before closing them again connecting our lips.

"We have 20 minutes?" I pull away raising my eyebrows. Harry bites his lip looking over to the baby monitor and smiles widely.

"Yes!" He shouts and locks lips with mine again. He stands up pulling me up with him letting me tangle my legs around his waist. I feel his length gore against my crotch making me gasp for a breath and Harry chuckle, gripping my tightly at my bum holding me up. He flips us over laying me down on the sofa, climbing on top of me making me widen my eyes and pull away sharply.

"On the sofa?" I laugh a little and Harry shrugs looking down at my body.

"Going all the way upstairs is a waste of time and we're not keeping the sofa so we can do whatever we want on it" he winks and reaches down again pressing our lips together. My hands automatically intertwine in his locks of brown curls and his go down rubbing down my body. Our movements are rather fast knowing that we do have a time limit. Harry's hand brushes over my joggers on my crotch and I widen my eyes at the alien touch. We haven't done this in so long it feels so strange.

I reach down locking eye contact with Harry, tracing my fingers over his bulge in his joggers making me bite down on my bottom lip. Harry looks at my lip and lets out a breath and a smirk. "I've really missed this" he whispers breathlessly and reaches down, pulling his joggers down to allow his length to spring out and my hand come into contact with his bare dick.