98

Harrys foot taps nervously on the floor making a quick tapping noise. I look to his foot then up to his eyes.

His eyes stay focused on the wall straight in front of us like he's zoned out and on his own planet.

"Harry?" I smile reaching over and putting my hand on his knee making his bobbing leg stop as his eyes shoot to me, "Are you okay?" I ask and he nods quickly.

"I'm really good thank you" He smiles leaning back into his chair as he lets his hand sit on top of mine.

We've been sat here now for nearly 2 hours. We've talked a little but I guess we've kinda run out of stuff to talk about. Harry run some ideas through with me what he wanted to do for the bedroom but I sort of brushed it over my head. He seemed really excited when we got here but he's just got more nervous as the time has ticked away.

"Do you think we'll get to take a printed photo home?" He smiles excitedly and I chuckle.

"Yes Harry" I laugh and he furrows his eyebrows then grins. His leg begins to start tapping again making my hand softly stroke over his knee calming it down.

We're sat in this waiting room by ourselves. It looks like a public one as there's drawings in the walls, posters and all but no ones here which is unfamiliar.

Suddenly a lady pokes her head in the door making Harry and I snap our heads in her direction.

"Miss Anderson?" She asks and I nod my head talking my hand off of Harry and standing up, "we're ready for you lovely" She smiles and Harry looks at me letting out a big nervous breath.

I smile and walk in front of him over to the lady.

"I'm Monica, I'm going to be your midwife from now up until your birth, then I'll also come and do a few checks at home after you've had your baby so we can just make sure everything's going swimmingly" she smiles and holds a door open to another room. 

Harry holds the door for me as I walk through and it's a rather plain room. The walls are a lime green colour and the floor white, there were a few posters up about scans or pregnancy making Harry have a little study as he walks in.

"So have you been feeling well? Any problems?" She asks and as she takes a seat on a high up stool next to this machine. "If you would like to lay down and Sir, you're welcome to pull a chair up"

Harry nods grabbing a chair and sliding it across the floor squeaking the whole way across. I close my eyes in embarrassment shooting Harry a death glare before looking back to the woman.

"I'm sorry, no problems" I smile weakly and Harry sits down then holds his hand up.

"Wait, I don't know if it's in Molly's notes or anything but we had a little issue with bleeding?" Harry stutters like he still feels really guilty or can't really believe that it happened.

The lady nods as she put her stethoscope around her neck and grabs clipboard.

"Yes I do know, I'm just going to ask you a few questions if that's okay? Just as a procedure" she smiles and I nod climbing up on to the bed, "your full name?"

"Molly Elizabeth Anderson" I chuckle turning to Harry who's already looking at me with a small smile on his lips. He's looking at me in some sort of proud way, like where his head leans back a tiny bit as his lips are plastered with a smirk.

"And your date of birth?" She asks and scribbles something in a box on the paper.

"3rd December 1997" I look towards the woman and Harry let's out snigger making us both look to him.