160

As I haven't updated in a while my typing skills may have dropped downhill. I do reread the chapters but sometimes I make little school boy errors. Sorry everyone x

I follow Gemma stepping to the side, on Louis' side of the room and stand in front of my seat on the front row. Harry's seat is on the right of me and then Gemma is on my left. Anne is somewhere in the room too, but somewhere in the other seats. The other bridesmaids are on the other side of the isle, I poke my head around to see Eleanor still walking arm in arm with her Dad, smiles beaming on their faces.

I feel Harry's eyes still burning into me as I turn to Louis who has a hand over his mouth trying t contain his emotions. His eyes leak up watery as Eleanor gets closer and Philip shakes Louis' hand. El giggles while the music plays loud and takes Louis' hand at the front. Harry clears his throat as they both turn around, Louis looks to Harry and smiles widely nodding appreciatively giving Harry the cue to sit down.

Harry strides over, his suit is pure black with a baby pink tie and a matching flower pinned to the left side of his chest. I smile as he approaches and he shakes his head in disbelief of my appearance trying to hold back a smile looking me up and down.

His hands fly out to the side, wildly making me widen my eyes as a few people look to him over Lou and El. He widens his eyes and stops before me and looks me up and down, "you look so good" he mouths with his mouth wide with a smile and his dimple firmly imprinted. I shake my head grabbing his arm, pulling him to stand next to me. He leans in and places a kiss on my temple before his hand is placed on my lower back and everyone's else advert to the front of the room to where El and Louis stand facing each other.

"If you'd all take a seat" the vicar smiles widely making us all sit low onto the seats behind us.
—————————————————————————
The actual ceremony was so beautiful. The room was so filled with love, I felt like it was enough to cause heartache. Lou watched El the whole time, with admiration pouring from his eyes. He kept flicking his eyes back to Harry with a huge smile on his face, Harry just gave him a nod and a wink each time.

Everything went well, the rings slipped on with ease and no second thoughts, there were no objections and everyone could feel the love that both of them felt for each other. After the ceremony there were loads of cheers as they walked out hand in hand into the garden to have photos and stuff. All the immediate people of the wedding followed, having photos with both of them before they went to a private area of the ground to have their own ones.

Everyone made their way slowly to the reception room where he food and all will be served. Champagne and strawberries were handed out freely to anyone who wanted some as a crowd of guests gathered and dotted in groups of conversation around the room. It was very relaxed, the whole atmosphere was calm but happy at the same time. Everyone there was dressed so elegantly and smart, but of course Harry stood out from a mile away for me. His suit just fitted him perfectly showing off his body amazingly, his hair had grown a little and was pushed back from his face as a smile stayed planted on his face.

Anne giggles in front of me as I sip at the third glass of champagne of the day, but I'm pacing so I'm all sober. I was stood with Anne and Gemma just talking about the wedding in general, Anne's giggle snapping me back into reality.

"The flowers were my favourite, they were so fresh and beautiful" Anne smiles and Gemma rolls her eyes playfully as a joke. "What?" Anne furrows her eyebrows making me chuckle.

"I could have bet money on you making some comment about the flowers, you're like flower obsessed" Gem chuckles and pushes a strand of her hair from her cheek.

"But they were nice?" Anne looks at Gem amused but confused at the same time making me smile and reach out placing my hand on Anne's arm.

"Don't worry, I think they're beautiful too. You're not alone" I give her a small wink making Anne stick her tongue out playfully to Gemma who just rolls her eyes. I turn my head to look around the room, El and Louis hadn't come back yet so the whole room was full of people just stood around deep in conversation drinking and laughing with each other.