179

I want the next chapters to be really intimate and personal with Harry, to remind everyone of the little things. It may seem boring but I think that it's needed. Enjoy.

Harry took me to a quiet French little cafe. It was adorable and very vintage. It was kinda like somewhere you'd get on Mamma Mia or something. It had checked table cloths, little white baskets which the food came in and photos of the island hanging all over the wall. It was a white small building, with blue shutters that open up onto the shore. It was quiet and very peaceful with the sound of the sea in the background. It had one waitress waiting about 5 tables and then like 2 people working in the kitchen.

The food was amazing, I had a salmon salad which doesn't sound like much but it was huge, and very filling. Harry had a sandwich with some greens and cheese in and some fries and salad on the side, which he seemed to love as well.

"C'était délicieux" Harry smiles to the waitress who takes the plates on her hands.

Harry said one of their main languages here is French alongside English and a little of Swahili. So of course, Harry being the show off but polite human he is, likes to speak French to whoever he can now. And the waitress does speak French so he likes show off his knowledge of French words.

"Je suis heureux" the lady smiles, clearly not having a clue who Harry was. She was middle aged with a little white dress on, and then a baby blue apron over the top. She takes the plates silently and leaves the bill on the table. This time, I leap my hand forward grabbing the small piece of paper on the table before Harry even processed anything.

"Molly? I told you I'm taking you out today" he mutters sternly and reaches over

"Molly? I told you I'm taking you out today" he mutters sternly and reaches over. I pull the receipt back over my shoulder and shake my head humming to him.

"You did say that, however doesn't mean it's happening" I smile proudly and look down to the receipt. Harry huffs and stands up

"Fine, I will go to the toilet while you pay then. But I would like to pay myself" he raises his eyebrows as if to give me one last chance of giving in. I shake my head proudly and he rolls his eye playfully, leaning over and kissing my head before walking behind me towards the bathroom.

I reach into my bag and start to look through my purse. I pull out my credit card and pop the receipt alongside the card on the table, waiting for the lady to return. I look to my left out the window, looking at the boat just sat there at the end of the pier.

I can't believe I've got to go jet skiing. How embarrassing is that going to be? I've never done it and I'm going to be forced to do it in a while, hopefully not straight away because I would probably just throw up.

I hear muffled of conversation behind me making my neck turn my head to face behind me. I widen my eyes and jump out of my seat to see Harry stood with the waitress handing over some cash and my mouth drops.