139

Sorry forgot a photo!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!
We sat through the whole of Titanic. Well half of it, Harry kept putting her down then she'd cry again and we'd have to sit there pretending that she wasn't. It was hard to watch a film when a baby cries for attention less than a meter away. Harry gave in a lot which I kinda suspected, he's about the easy life and he loves her to pieces so it's a win win for him. She stops crying and he gets to hold her.

I walk up the stairs holding the Darcy wrapped in a blanket and lay her on mine and Harrys bed, she sinks slightly on top of the duvet making her look the size of an needle in a haystack. I reach down beside the bed grabbing the changing mat, nappies, wipes, cream and talc. I support her head and her back lifting her onto the changing mat rested on the floor.

I just finished feeding her about 10 minutes so her next feed will be a night one at 2am, I don't know whether to set an alarm or just wait for her to wake me. I'm sure she'll wake up but I don't want to miss a feed by accident. I shrug my shoulders looking down to Darcy. Her eyes are wide open and looking around. Her little neck is stretched out like a baby bird and her arms sit on her tummy.

I do the usual routine of changing her and then grab a small white baby grow slipping her arms and legs into the fabric. Harry appears in the corner of the room putting the Moses basket on the frame at the end of the bed.

"Actually" I pause doing up the baby grow buttons, and hold my finger to my lip, "Could you please put it next to me. I just want to check on her in the night, y'know?" I asks making Harry nod.

"Course" he grabs the frame with one hand and the basket handles in the other and place them back together next to my side of the bed. I wrap the dirty nappy up and wipes, placing it in a thin plastic bag and standing up looking down at Darcy led between my feet, "I don't want to sound bias but she is the cutest baby I've ever see" I chuckle reaching down lifting her up in my arms again.

Harry laughs a little as he pulls his shirt off and walks to the wardrobe, pulling out some clean boxers     He strips down as I lower Darcy down into the Moses basket dropping a blanket over, tucking it under her body so she's warm while Harry puts his clean boxers on. I wipe my hands over my face, already with my pjs on climbing into the bed. Harry walks over peeling the duvet back and climbing in, before grabbing his phone.

"I'm going to tweet" he smiles looking at me proudly. I smile back, clamping my teeth on a hair band, using my hands to start to gather my hair up in a ponytail on the top of my head.

"What are you going to say?" I ask and Harry squints his eyes at me, making me roll my eyes playfully, "I get it, it's a secret" I wink and Harry chuckles with a long breath.

"It's just going to be simple" he shrugs and starts to tap away. "Done!" He cheers after a few moments as he forcefully puts the phone in front of my face making my eyes adjust to the bright light.