129

Harry or his foot down on the pedal making the car rev more and more each second. His eyes kept flicking from me to the road to see how I was doing. I just breath deeply, there's no constant pain but I'll suddenly get a jolt of it making me gasp and Harry worry even more.

"It'll be okay... all okay" Harry reassures and speeds around corners and I nod quickly breathing in and put. The sudden pain feels like I'm getting stabbed in my lower area and the sudden urge to push the pain away comes over my body, and it's really hard to resist.

Harry grabs his phone and dials a number then the speakers flood the car with the sound of the inside phone call.

"Hello" Anne's rings down the phone and Harry doesn't give her chance to say anything.

"Mum, Mollys waters broke so we're on our way to the hospital. Don't worry or anything, just keep your phone on you and I'll keep you updated" he rushes and I let out another gasp for oxygen when a pain shoots around my crotch.

"Oh my goodness, tell her she'll be okay and you will too darling. I'm keep my phone on me at all times okay?" She stutters down the phone and Harry hums along.

"Alright mum, we'll call you in a bit, I love you" he rushes and hangs up before she can speak again and he dials another number.

When the line answers, before anyone can speak Harry rushes in, "Paul, meet us at the hospital, Mollys in labour" he jumps and swings into the hospital private car park, "we'll be in the ward" he hangs up and jumps out the car after parking.

He rushes around to my side, as I open the door he holds his hand out helping me out. He places his hand on my back as I arch over slightly regaining my balance. It's pitch black apart from some street lamps lightly up the pathway to the back door.

Harry grabs a bag from the backseat and strokes my back slightly while locking the car. I look down to the bag as another heat wave comes over me making my cheeks blush pink.

"You have the baby bag?" I ask looking down to he black bag Harry's clutches between his fingers. His eyes look down and he shakes his head as we start to slowly make our way to the building.

"No, it's one of the bags I packed you for the cabin, I grabbed it on our way out" he smiles and pushes me faster as he strokes my spine.

I pause as another shiver rattled down my spine and a stinging sensation ripples between my legs making me sink a little. Harry's hands hold me up giving me some security as his eyes flicker around the car park towards the door.

"Come on love, we're nearly there" he whispers and strokes my back again as I regain my strength, "It'll all be okay".

I nod and we make our way all the way to the reception. Buzzing ourselves through the doors to the maternity ward then Monica appears.

"Hey sweetheart, we're going to get you a room now okay? Just take a seat for a moment" she smiles and I feel the pain come back as I sit down on the waiting area. The waiting room was a little squared room just off the hallway with kids pictures around everywhere. Harry watches my gasp as his eyebrows lower making him rush to the hallway.

"How longs this going to take" Harry mutters to himself as he collapses down next to me. His hand again rests on my lower back and strokes it softly, "How are you feeling?"

I look at his wide eyed, I've been awake the whole day and I was so ready for bed so I'm knackered.

"Tired" I sigh and Harry nods sympathetically, "but it's a long night" I chuckle a little then cramp again when another pain shoots through me making Harry flinch at the sight and my lips part.