161

Harry unbuttons his jacket to allow him more room when sitting down at the table. I sit down next to him and Anne smiles to us both.

"Where did you go man? I turned and you were no where to be seen" Niall laughs across the table.

"I had to check on Darcy" Harry winks and Niall nods turning to his mum and making small conversation. Gemma leans into Harry and hugs him from the side.

"Thank you both for giving me my beautiful Niece" Gemma giggles and Harry shoots me a look furrowing his eyebrows.

"I would say you're welcome but we weren't meaning to give you her" Harry laughs and I giggle looking to Anne.

"How long are you down here for?" I ask and Harry looks over. Anne smiles looking from Harry and Gemma then to me.

"I'm here for just over a week. I'm going to see as much as Darcy as I can before you go away" Anne smiles and Harry quickly clears his throat through the sentence making me look between them both, "What?" Anne furrows her eyebrows looking to Harry.

"I wasn't going to tell her until tomorrow" Harry sighs and I furrow my eyebrows. Go away? What is she on about? I turn to Harry, my face turning stern and confused.

"What?" I ask, resting my hand on my lap under the table. Harry looks to me, as if he's trying to figure out how he's going to say it.

He opens his mouth to speak before he's interrupted by a clinking noise of a glass with a spoon making everyone turn around and settle down to see Louis stood up behind his table.

Him, his family, El and her family are sat on their own long rectangular table facing all the other rounded tables with flowers draped over the side to a waterfall of flowers down the sheets.

Louis coughs in his hand, before straightening out his jacket and looking out towards everybody. People had small smiles on their faces, and El looks up to him in awe of his presence.

"I just wanted to say, before we start to tuck in to the food, a massive thank you to everyone for being here to celebrate our day with us today. We both really appreciate you all being here, and we hope the food and the night is as enjoyable as we hoped" Louis nods and squats back down to his seat. Eleanor reaches out takes Louis' hand as he reaches down and kisses it looking at her ring briefly. I feel an uncontrollable smile lift up on my cheeks as I turn back around to see waiters start to bring food in placing in front of different tables.

"Harry?" I turn my head to see him in a conversation with Liam and his mum, making me lean back in my seat. Anne looks at me and leans in.

"Harry said your mum bought you both a holiday? To the Seychelles? He's made a few changes to the flights and you're going to go next week, and taking Darcy with you" she smiles and i widen my eyes looking to Harry sat by me, his attention still focused on Karen.

"Really?" I mumble to Anne still looking at Harry, I'm not going to lie, I forgot about the holiday. We got given it before Darcy was even born and now it's been over six months. Harry turns his head and raises his eyebrows looking at me as the food gets placed in front of all our noses.

It was a vegetable soup with some garnish over the top adding some crusty bread on the side.

"We're going to the Seychelles?" I ask and Harry looks to Anne, realising she's in a conversation with Gemma now then back to me as he starts to spook the soup.

"We are" he stutters and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask and Harry slurps the spoon and shrugs.