104

This chapter is rather mature! So you've been warned!!!
I wanted to capture the pure love that Harry and Molly feel for each other so instead of thinking of it as dirty and graphic, think of it as passionate and romantic.
Spread the love x

I follow close behind Harry silently as we walk up the stairs to the bathroom. He walks inside and walks straight over to the shower.

The water comes on instantly causing steam to rise form the running water. Harry turns around and pauses for a moment to look at me. His eyes turn soft as I just stand there in the bathroom door.

He lets out an innocent chuckle as he walks over placing his hands on my waist. He reaches his neck down and to my surprise connected our lips. I kiss back and rest both my hands flat on his chest.

I open my eyes to see Harrys eyes closed shut. He pulls away lingering his lips over mine before opening his eyes.

"I love you" He whispers and I feel a smile creep across my face. His eyes look down to my lips as I whisper back.

"I love you too" I mumble as he chuckles leaning down kissing my lips again. I close my eyes and Harry deepens the kiss immediately slipping his tongue in ever so subtly.

I feel my throat run dry as Harrys hands trail from my waist slowly gripping my hands. His fingers tangle themselves in mine as he steps backwards making my feet move in the same direction.

He keeps our lips connected as we reach the shower and one of his hands tug at the bottom of my t shirt lifting it over my head.

I step back realising I haven't got a bra on making my arms fly up to my boobs cupping my nipples to hide them from Harry.

Harry chuckles a little as he watches me then looks up to my eyes.

"What?" He chuckles and I squint my eyes.

"Are you leading me on? Because if we're not going to do anything then I can just wait outside?" I turn around to point at the door and Harry rolls his eyes stepping forward taking my hands in his pulling them away from my boobs.

"If you're okay with it, I'm happy to be gentle" he whispers leaning in resting his forehead on mine. I feel the urge to throw myself on him come over my body but I hold back slowly lifting my hands around his neck and pulling my body up placing my lips on his.

His hands rest on my hips as he sucks at my bottom lip. We slowly pull each others clothes off and Harrys hands on my bare bum feel alien. This hasn't happened in so long I feel kinda funny about it but I'm so ready.

I wrap my arms around his neck pulling his neck down to kiss me more as his lips start to travel down to my neck. He starts to suck making a patch of my skin turn to a sore red patch as a moan escapes my lips.

I lean my head back as Harrys hand reaches down cupping my bum as I feel his bulge press up against my crotch. I bite my bottom lip and look down making his eyes look up.

His eyes are hungry but gentle which is refreshing. I wrap my hand around his bulge and slowly stroke my hand hand up and down his length.

Harry leans his head back and bites his lip.

"Come on" he pulls himself out of my grip and takes my hand pulling me gently into the shower. The hot water hits both of our skin making me flinch but Harry quickly connects his lips with mine and my hand goes back to his cock.

I long moan rattles from his mouth as his hands linger over my skin.

I feel a little self conscious with my bump but Harry hasn't looked at it once which puts me at ease. His lips trail down my neck again placing soft kisses along my collar bone allowing my hands to wind within in hair.