135

"I'll message you and see how you're feeling tomorrow" El smiles. We're all stood around the door now, El and Louis are about to leave. They've been here hours, I look to the clock on the wall to see it's nearly 10 o'clock.

I wrap my arms around Eleanor hugging her softly. She does the same while I hear Louis mutter something to Harry which makes him laugh. I pull away and hug Louis.

"Thank you both for coming" I smile and El waves her hand like he's not bother.

"We wouldn't miss it for the world" she smiles and looks back down into the cot, she strokes her finger over Darcy's hand then looks up to Louis, "ready to go?"

Louis nods and lays Harry's shoulder, "you should go home and get some sleep too mate, you look shattered" he mumbles and Harry rolls his eyes back and lets out a groan.

"I am but I want to stay" he smiles and looks to me making me shake my head looking to Louis.

"Thank you both for the present" I smile and Harry nods along.

"Yeah thanks" he winks making El whine and Louis roll his eyes.

"We'll get you something I promise" she giggles and hugs me again. I hug back then she walks to the door peeling it back, wedging her foot at the bottom to hold it open.

"We're so happy for you" she smile and Louis nods making both me and Harry smile. Harry walks to my side and wraps his arm around my shoulder gently stroking his finger on the side of my arm.

"We are, alright, we'll let you get on" Louis smiles and I look to Eleanor who blows me a kiss making me chuckle. "Bye guys!" Louis cheers waving as he walks out. El gives a small wave as she follows leaving just me, Harry and the baby.

"That was nice" I smile referring to seeing both of them. I slowly pull myself out of Harry's arm and walk to my bed one foot at a time. I sit down on the bed and Harry smiles weakly before his mouth opens wide into a yawn. I can see he tries to hide it when his face pulls into a refrained stretch but I just chuckle, "Babe go home?" 

Harry rolls his eyes shaking his head walking over. I hang my feet over the edge of the bed allowing Harry to slip himself in the middle of my legs. He rests his hands on my shoulders as he reaches down  and presses his lips on mine. I kiss back feeling the rush of his presence run through me. I let out a small groan into the kiss making Harry break the kiss into a laugh.

"I feel like I haven't kissed you in ages" he chuckles and I roll my eyes as I lift my hands up to rest them on his. His fingers intertwine in mine as our eyes lock together. A small smirk plays on his lips as his eyes stare down into mine. Him being stood up and me sat on the bed makes him feel a whole lot taller than he usually is.

"I kissed you less than a day ago?" I chuckle and he shrugs his shoulders looking off past me to the window before looking back down at me.

"I guess but that feels like days ago" he laughs and reaches down again kissing my lips softly, this time more gently and slowly making me inhale a gulp of air through my nose. Harry smiles into the kiss making it harder for me to kiss him properly when Darcy squeaks a little cry making me turn my head. Harry sighs a little before chuckling. His eyes look to the cot then to me, "and this is our life" he chuckles walking over to the cot, bending his back down and reaching his finger in. Darcy wraps her tiny hand around his pinky as her screeching cry calms but still whimpers in a baby manner.

"Is she due?" I furrow my eyebrows and lean forward to the table picking up the sheet of paper. I scan the sheet as Harry shakes his hand gently making her hand move along with his, "not for another half an hour" I furrow my eyes bows and Harry shrugs.