69

"Are you staying here?" I stand up looking to Harry. He gives me a reassuring look and reaches forward and kisses my forehead.

"If you want me to come I'll come?" Harry mumbles and I shake my head.

"You stay here, what times your flight?" I walk to the door where Anna left. I hold the door open standing between the corridor and our little room.

"Don't worry about the flight okay? I'll sort that" he smiles and I nod. I know that means he's going to cancel or change the flight until later, but I shrug it off.

"I'll be back in a moment" I mumble and he smiles weakly looking down to his hands which are playing with his fingers in his lap.

I give him one more look before walking out to where Anna was. I give her a small smile and she puts her hand on my back.

"What are the tests?" I mumble and clear my throat. From the crying my voice is croaky and my throat is sore.

"We just have to weigh you, take your height, take a few blood tests, blood pressure, and I need to ask you some questions" she smiles and looks down at her notes.

I don't see any other person when walking through the ward, there's not a soul anywhere. Not even someone who works here. We end up in this little medical room where a bed is in the middle of the room like a lethal injection room.

I feel my forehead start to sweat as I follow behind Anna.

It didn't take long to weigh me, measure my height and take my blood pressure. I've lost 2 lbs in weight which I don't think is a good thing but my blood pressure was a little higher than usual making my brain worry once again.

I can't help but feel extremely nervous. Harry did too, I can see it plain as day on his face but he's trying to hold it together.

I slowly sit on the bed and cross my legs cautiously. Anna sits on a seat next to the bed.

"I'm going to ask a few questions if that's okay?" Anna gets her pen ready next to the paper and I nod. "Have you Experienced any pain over the last few days?"

I let my brain relay the past few days and shake my head. I haven't had proper pain. I've been uncomfortable but never pain.

"Is this the first time you've bled during your pregnancy?" She asks and her pen scribbles on the paper quickly.

"Yeah" I mumble and she nods.

"How much blood was it? I know it's not a nice question I'm sorry" she mumbles and looks up through her glasses.

There was quite a lot. Not a big big amount but it covers my legs.

"Um... It covered my legs but that's it, and my bum" I mumble. I didn't want to give her false information but I don't want it to sound worse than it was.

"When was the last time you had sexual intercourse?" She asks and I feel my cheeks heat up.

"Last night" I whisper. I wasn't ashamed of having sex last night, because c'mon it's with Harry. Who could be ashamed of that. I just hope that that's the reason I'm bleeding and it's no other reason. But then again Harry would feel so guilty even though it's not his fault. I let out a sigh.

"And how often would you say you've have sexual intercourse?" She asks and I furrow my eyebrows. I didn't really know.

"Maybe twice a week? I'm not too sure" I mumble and look down at my hands.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of, honestly don't worry" she smiles and I look back to her and smile weakly.

"Did you experience any pain when having sex?" She asks. All these questions are about sex?