47

"My mum sort of guessed and told me to take you to the doctors" he mumbles and I nod looking down.

"Honestly Molly, we'll be okay. What do you want to do?" Harry mutters the last bit. I look up and furrow my eyebrows.

I'm not getting rid of it. I'm completely against that personally, I think in certain situations it's fine too, but when Harry and I can financially support it, it will grow up with hopefully a good life then there's no need to get rid of it.

"I don't want to get rid of it" I state and Harry lets out a sigh of relief.

"Okay good, we can tackle it then. It'll be hard but we can do it? I can stop work for a bit, you can move in with me, we can have some time out?" He smiles weakly and I sigh.

I can tell he wasn't 100% ready for the commitment but neither was I. I take a deep breath and Harry looks down at my stomach. He reaches over and strokes his thumb over my skin.

"How hard can it be?" Harry chuckles trying to lighten the mood a little but his voice says I'm shitting myself.

I smile weakly at him and cuddle back into the bed.

"It can be quite hard" I mutter and Harry wraps his arms around me looking up to the tv. I take it he decides to ignore my comment and lets a yawn out.

Harry Styles and supposed girlfriend Molly Anderson seen walking into doctors surgery up in Harrys home town in Holmes Chapel.

Harry sighs and I close my eyes tight. We're not going to be able to cover this up for long. It's already out.

Harrys phone rings and he swallows deep. He slides the screen popping it on speaker.

"Harry why were you going to the doctors?" Louis' voice sounds across st he speaker. I feel myself freeze. He's already seen it so I'm sure it's got out to like every country.

Harry freezes then decides to stall Louis while thinking of an excuse.

"Nice hello there Lou," He chuckles as if nothing a wrong.

"Harold answer," Louis spits and Harry sighs. "Because at the moment twitters blowing up"

I widen my eyes and grab my phone and open it as fast I could. I couldn't even read tweets without more popping up.

They're all negative bare a few then Harrys phone starts to ring over the top of Louis.

"Sorry Lou, I'm getting another call, I'll call you back" Harry rushes and hangs up. He looks over to see my phone and reads through the tweets.

I sigh and drop my phone. I can't read it right now. I lay back and close my eyes. Harrys finger strokes the top of my forehead and answers the call.

"Hello?" His voice sounds edgy as he presses the speaker button once again.

"Harry why were you going to the doctors? You know it could ruin your reputation if too many rumours are spread..." David answers. What I remember about David was when he kicked me off of tour because Harry became too close with me.

He's not going to like this.

Harry makes eye contact with me and takes a breath. It still strange and I have to process what's about to leave his mouth.

"Mollys pregnant" Harry mutters and I close my eyes awaiting David's reaction. He stays silent for a moment then clears his throat.

"Fucking hell," David cusses to himself but it comes across clear as day on the phone. I see Harrys eyebrows furrow together in thought.