105

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Let's just take a moment to appreciate this smile and the person that it belongs too. It had to be done x

I pick my phone up leaning on the counter next to Harry as I start to type a message back to Josh after changing his contact information.

Harry peers over my shoulder picking up a banana from the fruit bowl starting to peel it down to the actual edible bit.

"What you saying?" He asks and I jokingly hide my phone giving him a wink.

"It's none of your business" I chuckle and Harry rolls his eyes shoving the banana in his mouth shrugging afterwards.

"Don't tell me then" he winks as his phone rings in his jogging bottom pocket. He pulls it out and squints his eyes letting out a moan, "It's my day off" he moans as he answers.

"Harry here" he rings down the phone. His voice changing from the miserable tone to a happy and cheerful one.

He furrows his eyebrows as I press send on my message, lighting up in blue on screen.

Me:
No worries, I have your number now! I'll message you in the week!x

I shrug at the message placing my phone down on the counter. I walk into the lounge and slouch down on the sofa.

I hear Harrys voice in the other room muttering along in time with the conversation. I listen carefully but can't make out any words spoken.

I flick the tv on like I always do and start to scroll through my social media. I start with Twitter, followed by Instagram then snapchat. Nothing really changes on them, the same people post, the same things and it's just kind of repetitive.

I glance round the room to see a little basket placed next to the tv. I furrow my eyebrows standing up walking closer.

It's a distressed white woven basket with little white pillows and sheets inside. I feel myself mentally see at the little baby Moses basket and I reach out for the handles. Lifting it up with ease I soon it around slowly taking in every detail of the small bed.

"I see you found it then?" Harry chuckles walking in. I turn my head sharply in surprise to see his eyes are completely back to normal now, his cheeks are a little flushed but that might just be from the excitement of the shower.

"Yeah..." I stutter and put it back on the floor, "Where's it come from?" I ask and chuckle letting my eyes trail down to study it again.

"It's a little present, Niall sent it" He laughs and gives me a look, "can't you tell?"

I furrow my eyebrows. Harry rolls his eyes playfully, picking it up and turning it upside down to show the bottom surface. A tag drops which is connected to the bottom as I lift up the piece of card.

In small engraved silver letters spelt "Comhghairdeas".

I furrow my eyebrows looking up to Harry who rolls his eyes again.

"Babe it's not rocket science?" He laughs and puts it back down under the telly.

"Well what does it mean?" I laugh and Harry coughs into his hands.

"Congratulations in Irish, you don't have to speak the language to understand that" he winks and walks to the sofa collapsing down.

"Well I can't actually read other languages" I mutter in defence making Harry chokes as I follow him sitting on the other end of the sofa.

He looks over to my seat and throws his hands up.

"Do I smell or something now?" He laughs and shakes his head in a joking disappointment.