120

A short chapter but it touches at sensitive topics! Be kind and considerate x
Thursday 3rd January

El explained that her and Louis were arguing most days. That they hardly see each other and when they do it's only for a short time and it's not as enjoyable as it used to be. Apparently in arguments, he is really nasty. She said she gives it back to him but it always seemed to hurt her more than it hurts him. I didn't really know what to tell her or to advise. I've never had any problems with Harry being nasty or anything. I just told her that I'd give him a chance and then if she really isn't happy to leave. But I genuinely don't know what that would do to him. She asked me not to say anything to Harry so I'm going to keep it to myself, friend to a friend.

Me and El had as much done as we could at the spa day. It really helped me relax and I had this massage that clicked my back into place and I will be forever grateful to the lady who did it. I've definitely had less backache in the last two days.

I feel Harry rest his hand on my knee stopping it from uncontrollably bob up and down.

"Are you okay? You seem out of it today?" His voice is like music to my ears and I turn my head to him. We're sat in the hospital once again waiting to go in for the halfway scan. We've been sat here around 30 minutes and I haven't really said anything. Not for any reason, I just don't really feel like talking.

"Yeah I'm fine" I smile and rest my hand on top of Harry's.

"You seem like there's something bothering you, I guess?" He stutters, looking into his eyes he smiles weakly, "you can talk to me you know if you're worried or something?"

I nod along as he speaks, "I know, thank you. I'm just taking everything in" I smile and Harry nods accepting my answer.

"Miss Anderson?" Monica calls and I smile arising from my seat. Harry does the same and Monica walks over, "Molly it's lovely to see you, and Harry" she smiles holding her hand out formally shaking Harry's.

"This scan can't have come quick enough" I giggle as we start to follow her to a little side room.

"Oh really? Some people want the pregnancy to slow down because it goes to fast" she explains and holds the door open for us. I go to my usual bed and lay back pulling my top up and my joggers down a little.

Harry follows behind like a little lost sheep as sits down on the seat next to me.

"It is going quick but I sort of want it to come out now" I laugh and she laughs along to. I look to Harry who's waiting for the screen to pop up, "are you okay?" I whisper to Harry who nods sitting up in his seat.

He's wearing all black again, but his t shirt has a white stripe down the middle. His hair is gripped back in the clip as his rings wrap neatly around his fingers. I nod, Harry clears his throat as Monica starts to set up the equipment.

"May I ask, what is this scan going to tell us?" Harry asks and I chuckle looking over to Monica who bites her lip in thought.

"We're just going to check that the baby's developing properly, and depending on how the baby is less we might be able to tell the gender if you'd like to know?" She finishes and I quickly shake my head.

"Molly doesn't want to find out so we're not going too" Harry chuckles and I hit him slightly.

"That made me sound like I'm controlling" I laugh and Harry rolls his eyes towards Monica mounting she is to her. Thankfully she laughs it off and squirts the jelly on my tummy. The warm gel sinks into my skin like cream as she pushes the camera against my belly, indenting the skin.