54

Anne, Gemma and I all sit down on Anne's sofa. Anne flicks the channel on where Harry will be in a moment and me and Gem cuddle down under a blanket.

After our coffee we did a tiny bit of shopping, I got a new top with Michael Jackson on it and some new black jeans which were kinda of inspired by Gemma's boyfriend ones.

Anne takes a deep breath, and Gemma snaps her head to her.

"Mum he's done a million interviews before, he'll be fine" Gemma reassures. Anne makes eye contact with me and smiles briefly.

Gemma stands up "Don't start it without me" she shouts and runs to the bathroom quickly.

Anne stands up and comes to sit next to me. She lets out a smile to me and strokes my arm.

"I'm really sorry for how I reacted before, having a baby is the greatest thing that will ever happen to you. I'm really happy for you both" she smiles and I smile back weakly.

"You're going to give me my first grandchild" Anne grinned shaking her hands slightly in excitement.

I smile at her enthusiasm. Maybe she's genuinely excited for us? I don't think I'm actually excited yet but I'm very scared.

The toilet flushes from the other room making Anne hurry back to her seat. Gemma reappears and squashes down in the seat next to me.

Good Morning Britain's title popped up and so widen my eyes.

"He didn't tell me he was on good morning Britain?" I joke and Gemma smiles looking back to the screen.

"And we have Mr Harry Styles here with us today" Piers sat on one sofa and the screen travelled to Harry as he smiled waving at the camera.

He's wearing a red shirt with beige flowers on and place jeans. He looked really good to fair. His hair was pushed off his face like usual but a little more pushed to the side where it's grown.

"Thank you for having me" Harry smiles and Piers looks down at some cue cards.

"It's great to have you, you've just finished your tour," Piers starts and Harry furrows his eyebrows like he does when he's concentrating. "And you're back home? What you doing?"

"I am currently up here visiting my family, it's nice to have a week catching up with people I haven't seen" He smiles I see his dimple peek through.

"And you're visiting Molly Anderson?" Piers raises an eyebrow, "so you've been seen quite a lot together but you've never actually came out as being together, so do you have anything to declare?" Piers winks an eye, making Harry chuckle looking towards his lap.

"Yeah she's great, and she is my girlfriend" Harry smiles innocently and then holds his finger up, "officially my girlfriend".

"You've never actually came out publicly with a girl? Do you know that you're going to break a lot of hearts?" Piers laughs and Harry pulls an awkward face.

"I'm really sorry to anyone I've upset with that... but she's honestly the best person I've met in a long while, and I'm very lucky to be able to spend so much time with her" he smiles and places his hands together in his lap.

"And her and your sister Gemma were seen out today together, do they get on?" Piers focuses on Harry and Harry takes a sip of water.

"Yeah, they get on really well" Harry smile and Gemma nudges my arm smirking.

"So back to your tour, you'll be performing later for us?" Piers holds his hands up pointing towards a little stage.