5

We stayed put after the concert as Harry said he wanted to find me after, and what better place for him to find me than the place he left me. The girls were hyper and ecstatic. The fact that I said Harry was meant to come back to us made them even more hyped up.

I can't get over how well he performed, he did some classics, some new ones, covers. It was all so amazing. He wore a pink suit jacket with details on and a white shirt underneath which peeled back a little revealing his tattoos. His hair fell so perfectly on his head and over his forehead when he got more sweaty and he painted his nails to top off the rock style he likes.

Within about 10 minutes Harry appeared at the side of the stage attempting to hide from the fans leaving the arena still. He tapped my shoulder and nodded his head away from the stage to motion us backstage. The girls didn't see him, making me be the one to tell them we had to go.

I walked in front as now obviously I'm a pro at all of this. The girls followed behind and we go let through different doors until we came to a smaller dressing room with minimal things in.

"Harry will be here in a moment," the security guard muttered as we all took a seat on the sofas provided. Now I felt like a typical fan just here to meet him for the fun of it.

The door opened and Harry's curls showed before any other part of him making Ella scream. I hold my hands to my ears when she does and Harry squints his eyes.

"Hi, I'm Harry" He smiled walking up to Ella then Emma who both flung themselves at him engulfing his body into a hug. Harry looked at me and I mouth an I'm Sorry to him who just smiles. "Did you enjoy the show?"

He looks at me then the two girls attempting to pull away but Ella clung on for dear life.

They both ignored the question and Emma stood there star dazzled by the tall handsome figure in front of her. Ella's eyes start to go glassy when he puts his hand on her shoulder. "Are you okay?" He whispers and she nods frantically.

Harry leans himself back against the wall giving me chance to study his outfit more. His nails being painted was a real turn on not going to lie. His eyebrows furrow when I can tell he doesn't know what to say to these two little fans.

"You were so good, thank you for all of this" I let my natural smile beam making him nod his head down.

"It's my honour, I'm so happy you wanted to come and thank you both for coming as well" He looks between Ella and Emma then back to Ella who's sat on the sofa preserving her excitement.

Emma whispers making Harry lean in closer which nearly makes Ella faint with the close proximity they are to THE Harry Styles. "Could we please have a picture?" Ella whispers and he claps his hands together quietly adjusting his position.

"Of course," He smiles and stands up. I take my phone out of my pocket assuming I'm the one who's going to take the photos holding it up.

Both the girls cuddle him while Harry pops one thumb up and smiles happily. They have some together, some on there own then Harry looks at me.

"Would you like one?" He questions, I swallow. It's a bit weird, I've met him and he's asking if I want a photo like a fan? I shrug it off and nod appreciatively.

I walked over to him as Ella took my phone off me. I can't help but feel a little awkward resting my hand on his lower back. Harry's arm snakes around my waist making me tense at the unfamiliarity. He pulls me closer to his body and looks down smiling at me.

I smile at the camera and he does the same.

I feel his hand slowly go lower than my waist brushing against my bum making me tense even more and my eyebrows furrow.

I look up at him as if to say what are you doing but he shushes me. Excuse me?

After the photo I pulled myself out of his grasp as he smiles. "Well it was lovely to meet you all" He rounds and I feel heart sink at the thought of leaving.

Harry gives the two a hug then comes to me. I wrap my arms around him casually as he hugs back. His head adjusts to a position next to my face and whispers into my ear.

"Your back pocket" he sends shivers down my spine and makes me furrow my eyebrows.

I pull away to see a cheeky smile wiped across his face making me bite my lip.

Harry smiles to the girls one more time thanking them before winking at me subtly then leaves the room.
———————————————————————————
The journey home was buzzed. Ella and Emma were hyped up from all of the surprises, and I was as well. I pulled over in our house and the girls jumped out.

"Remember Mums probably asleep because it's..." I check my watch. 12:43. "God it's late" I mutter. The other two weren't listening anyway but ran up to Ella's room closing the door.

I follow them inside, closing the front door, twisting the key and dropping my car keys on the cabinet.

A little light pops into my head making me reach to my back pocket where Harry brushed his hand earlier. I hesitate before reaching in and pulling out a small piece of scented paper.

I smiled at the thought and opened it up to reveal a number.

I feel a breath get knocked out of me when I read it's Harry's number. I swallow a lump in my throat and scuttle up to my room closing the door behind me. I instantly plug my phone on charge adding Harry as a new contact.

I have Harry Styles' number in my phone. I smile to myself letting a small squeal escape my lips thinking of all the crazy things that have happened today.

Shall I message him?

I let my thumbs hover over the screen before beginning to tap away at the letters.

As I begin to type a small knock sounds on my door and it creeks open.

"I'm sorry did they wake you?" I ask my mum as she wipes her eyes.

"No, but how was it?" She asks leaning against be doorframe in her dressing gown.

"It was so good, but I'll explain tomorrow properly but it was such a good night" I try to calm my smile down but it's genuinely impossible.

"You got in as well?" She asked and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I'll explain tomorrow, Mum" I laughed and she nodded before blowing me a kiss closing the door.

After a good 10 minutes of deciding what to write to Harry I finally settle on a final text after 100 attempts.

To Harry:
Hi Harry,
I take it that this is your number, I didn't know what to say and when to message you but here's my number! I didn't wanna message you too soon because I'm not a stalker I swear...
Molly x

I hesitate over the little blue arrow before closing my eyes to press it. The little sent sound rings in my ears and I place my phone down face down.

I feel my eyes start to feel heavy as they drift slowly to a close. A ding and a vibrate wakes me up urgently and I squint my eyes.

My hand feels around in the dark for my phone and I smile to see a text from Harry. Oh my god.

From Harry:
It's about time, I just assume you'd message me straight away after I gave you the number but you had to put me through hours of waiting.....
I'll message you in the morning,
Love H x

I smile widely at the screen before locking it and placing on my bedside table as I start to replay the whole day in my head. Today was a good day.
———————————————————————————
This is my first fan fiction so please vote and comment! And it's about the one and only Harry Styles!!! I will update everyday and maybe more then once a day! Put your notifications on for ma story!xxx