170

Just to let everyone know. The two places I've decided to say that Dan and Georgia, and then Harry, Molly and Darcy are staying in, are real places so feel free to look them up and see what you'll be reading about x

The flight was so long, and with Darcy made it a whole lot longer. After Harry came back, with a calm girl, she sat for a few minutes before she dropped off to sleep in his lap. He laid her on his chest and stroked her back until she settled with her duck in her arms. The food came around often, snacks, drinks and the stewardesses kindly warmed and prepared Darcy's rice and milk every so often. The stewardess that told Harry to sit down repeatedly, whenever walking past Harry would give her an apologetic smile and when she brought around the tea and coffee, he explained why he was so abrupt and she saw Darcy and settled with her grudge.

Darcy had an hour of being wide awake and she looked absolutely adorable. Her pretty little face is really starting to show through, I may be bias but I think she's the cutest baby ever. I sat on my phone, which Darcy kept making a grab for and I ended up taking some cute photos of her. Harry watched form his seat in awe and amused at the mini photo shoot going on while I snapped away.

I got restless a lot, the last time I went on a plane was to Kendall's birthday part last year, with swollen feet and an aching back due to pregnancy. That feels like a lifetime ago. Whenever I felt like a walk, I would either take Darcy to see Georgia and Dan for a bit, walk to the toilet or do something do that. For around half an hour, Dan and Georgia had Darcy with them so Harry and I could have a little to ourselves. We started chatting but ended up sleeping, until Georgia brought Darcy back in tears while screeching. Which began the progress of calming her once again.

She cried on the way down too, which was stressful because nobody likes descending, with ears popping and restless people. Darcy screeching over the tension was even worse. I assume her ears were hurting and she didn't understand why. Harry calmed her as well as he could before it got a little too much and passed her on to me. I think I've realised, the best way to calm her, is being with me as long as Harry's present, if he's not there then there's no hope in her settling.

"It's all okay," I hush, holding Darcy against my chest and shushing in her ear, Harry closes his eyes and as soon as the plane touches the floor with a thud Darcy screeches loudly making my eyes squint and Harry's teeth grit as he leans forward with his hand and strokes her cheek.

"We've landed sweet, we're in the Seychelles" Harry grins in realisation of where we are. I feel a smile widely pin across my face as I turn to Harry who's smile turns a smirk. "Let's get to the house" he grins and I roll my eyes knowing exactly what he wants.

I turn my phone on to see the time automatically changed to 8:34pm, so we must have got here early. Everyone stands up, after a crowded exit we met Georgia and Dan out by the suitcase collecting. I walk in front down the connecting corridor from the plane to the airport, holding Darcy on my hip and Harry followed behind with both hand luggages.

I look out the windows to see clear beaches and crystal clear water. The airport wasn't huge, right on the beach with a few palm trees dotted on the white sand. "Molly look, look at the rocks!" Harry cheers like an excited child making me turn back to see him pointing out the window a few steps backwards making me chuckle. The rocks towered by the side of the trees, like they've been crafted by hand all the way up the end of the beach. I see Georgia and Dan as I near the exit and walk over, my body feeling heavy and sticky from the flying.

"Have you seen what the weather looks like outside?" Georgia awes and I nod my head, "it's going to be so good" She cheers and Harry follows behind with a huge grin on his face.

"Where are you staying again?" Harry asks and Dan furrows his eyebrows looking down to some paperwork in his hands as his lips vibrate a humming noise.