92

So everybody, as you probably know, I'm not going to write every single day of the pregnancy for 9 months as they would like never have the baby. So when I say stuff like the scans in two weeks, it's two weeks sort of but I'm going to skip days so it seems it's quicker. So overall, in the story, it will take 9 months for the baby to be born but we'll read it in a lot less time. I don't think that makes much sense but I hope you get my drift! Thank you so much for the messages, and please favourite and heart every chapter to promote the story. I'm so handful for you all!

Harry pulls me into our room quickly and shuts the door behind us which turns into a slam. I turn to face him when his lips crash onto mine, his hands placing on my hips slowly pushing me backwards as he steps forwards.

I kiss back and suck at Harrys lip as he sucks at mine. He lets a breath out of desperation tasting of smoke and alcohol which isn't that attractive not going to lie but I don't care.

I lift my hands up to his hair and intertwine my fingers in his curls and tug lightly making Harrys kisses turn heavier and rougher.

He pushes me against a wall again, his hand travels down to my leg pulling it up his body holding my bent knee against his hip. His hands both travel to my bum as they cup it lightly lifting me off the floor to lean fully against the wall. I'm basically sandwiched between Harry and the wall.

His body pushes against mine as I wrap my legs around his torso still keeping our lips firmly connected. The kiss got even deeper when Harry slips his tongue in and I feel a bulge from Harry push against my crotch making me let out a chuckling moan.

Harry lets a grunt out as his lips trial down to my neck and start to suck like he was before. I lean my head back against the wall as Harrys kiss tickles my skin and I can tell the skin tarts to give in and become bruised.

I feel my chest rise and fall with heavy breaths which I'm sure turned Harry on even more if that was possible.

Harry took my full weight in his arms and walks to the bed, dropping me back onto the sheets, climbing on top.

He pulls away for a moment and looks down at me. His eyes turn soft, his curls hang down dropping above my face as our eyes lock.

Harrys eyebrows furrow low as he swallows and slowly climbs off.

"Wait we cant" He mutters and I widen my eyes. No, he can't just not do anything?

He climbs fully off and stands there looking at the corner of the bed avoiding my eye contact. I sit up leaning my weight on my elbows on the bed and scoff.

"You're joking?" I spit, hoping he was. He can't do that to me and then not do anything, he's also got himself all excited for nothing.

Harry bites his bottom lip and shakes his head. His eyes stay away from mine as he walks to the desk opening a draw up and pulling some underwear out.

"What the fuck?" I cuss and Harrys eyes shoot to me.

"Molly I can't" He mutters and I sarcastically huff.

"You didn't seem to have a problem with it like 3 minutes ago" I shrug and stand up. His eyes follow me as I walk over to the wardrobe, pulling out some baby pink silk pjs and throw them on the bed.

"I'm sorry" He sighs and I look into his eyes. He looks so upset I felt like something broke inside of me. His eyes look so guilty and sad it hurt me.

I take a deep breath. I was overreacting. He's doing it for good reasons and that's the main thing. Even though he completely got me excited for absolutely nothing, he still has a good heart.